THC Bomb grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4th day without water and the dirt is still wet/moist via the meter. Plants still look great. I figure 2 more days to completely dry out. Those 7 gallon pots are big. lol

Then I will feed with cal/mag, very light bloom nutes, change the bulb and flip. I figure I don't need grow nutes as the new growth leaf tips are slightly burnt. Very little but burnt none the less.

green mojo........:48:

Thanks Grower13. I did what you said. Took 6 days to dry out completely in those big pots. They were easy to slide around before watering. lol They need castors.

I forgot to take a pic before lights out. They look awesome. Thanks everyone. :)

My main power strip inside the tent tripped and the lights and fans shut off. Never did that before. Light was off no more than 2 hours, maybe less. I fixed it in no time at all but could that hurt the plants.

I took a quick pick before lights came back on.

no 2 hours no light is not a big deal at all they were probably relieved, you can veg 18-6, 19-5, 20-4 etc... I just figure 24 on is ideal

no 2 hours no light is not a big deal at all they were probably relieved, you can veg 18-6, 19-5, 20-4 etc... I just figure 24 on is ideal
Gooch, it was my 2nd day of 12/12. Same set up as last grow except a 1000 watt light replaced my 600 watt. Guess that was the straw that.... oh never mind.

Looking good bongo.

Thanks for stopping by Rosebud. They grew SO much I lollypopped again today. :farm:

yeah having the lights go out for a couple hours is better than having the lights suddenly come on for a couple hours. But usually an interference with the lighting just once won't hurt anything anyway.

yeah having the lights go out for a couple hours is better than having the lights suddenly come on for a couple hours. But usually an interference with the lighting just once won't hurt anything anyway.

WHEWWW.. Thanks Hushpuppy That makes me feel a little better, but while I was working on the fix the lights went on and off a few times. After the fix which was running a separate line to the fans the lights didn't go out at the correct time. Didn't realize while the light was off in the 1st place, so was the clock. So the light stayed on when I checked 1/2 an hour later. Fixed the timer but the lights went on and off a few times. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. The lights came on and went off on time.

Pics after the last lollypop the other day.

The directions on the Mother Earth Super Tea say 2ml. (1/2 tsp) per gallon of water when used with other nutrients. 5ml. (1.25 Tsp per gallon) when used exclusively in bloom. This stuff must be powerful.

I plan to use Roots Organic bloom with a Roots organic bloom booster, next watering 2ml of the Tea and then plain water. Cal/Mag throughout the grow.

I'm in for any sugestions as I want a great grow.

Even with the lights going on and off while working on them, as long as it was during the "daytime" cycle, its not a problem. The plants just see it as clouds passing in front of the sun. :)

I use 4-6ml per gallon of the ME Bloom tea during the flower phase. I begin with 4ml per gal then as I get closer to the end, I back off of my JJ nutes and increase the ME tea to 6ml per gal. Within a couple weeks of using the tea, you should notice a significant increase in the aroma of the flowers. :)

Even with the lights going on and off while working on them, as long as it was during the "daytime" cycle, its not a problem. The plants just see it as clouds passing in front of the sun. :)

I use 4-6ml per gallon of the ME Bloom tea during the flower phase. I begin with 4ml per gal then as I get closer to the end, I back off of my JJ nutes and increase the ME tea to 6ml per gal. Within a couple weeks of using the tea, you should notice a significant increase in the aroma of the flowers. :)

Thanks Hushpuppy. :D I'll do it. The plants look simply awesome. :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back