Marijuana Adverse Effects a Myth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4thstreet

Reaction score
While more and more people realize the positive power of medical marijuana and marijuana in general, there are still people who think alcohol is safer. Keep reading to learn more about why it isn’t and why that destructive thinking needs to go by the wayside.Know Myth surrounds Medical Marijuana.

Please Read Here: Marijuana Adverse Effects a Myth, Alcohol Far More Dangerous

Dont have to read it,,,ive seen what alcohol does to ppl.

You are preaching to the choir. I believe that everyone here knows that alcohol is far worse than cannabis.

Sugar is worse for you than Cannabis. There is so much crap in our society that is far worse. But its all about a dollar. The news is talking about how bad the sleep aid "ambien" is, and the dangerous things that people are doing while on it. But you won't see it getting banned because those in power are getting money stuffed into their pockets by the makers of pharmaceuticals, so they look the other way.

:eek: don't get me started

Every time I've overdosed on marijuana, I've woken up a few hours later.
I can find fault with it though. I LOVE to start my day with wake & bake, I'm a cranky ***** (62 and poor) and it takes my mind away from the negativity BUT
BUT
and I've tried the sativa, it helps, BUT
BUT
the weed naps, I need the damn weed naps, maybe it's a good thing but I hate the energy drain of a high, i get a shitload done but still have to nap
and one more thing
Paranoia, maybe it's me but I still get a bit of that when I do get outside

I'm of the opinion that fast food is worse than weed or perhaps even booze..?

Pappy if you like weed naps, you should try the Sweet Tooth from Barney's Farm at about 40%+ amber. very relaxing and sleepy but if you keep it closer to 10-20% amber, you can still do stuff before relaxing.

Pappy if you like weed naps, you should try the Sweet Tooth from Barney's Farm at about 40%+ amber. very relaxing and sleepy but if you keep it closer to 10-20% amber, you can still do stuff before relaxing.

Don't like weed naps at all, but beer does the same thing, in fact, I think pretty much everything triggers naps after 60
you connoisseurs crack me up (and I do mean that respectfully)
I'm a beer drinker, we're not all that sophisticated, as for the pot:
I like to eat bananas... cause they got no bones
I like my marijuana...

I sell the odd oz or two and folks ask me what it is
and I tell them it's pot

I'm of the opinion that fast food is worse than weed or perhaps even booze..?

oh right, man, "you are what you eat" ain't just a river in Egypt
I'm 62, still no belly, no meds, beer weekly, pot daily, bike daily, zero fast food, low meat, low dairy,
but gawddam bring on the plants!!! yeeeeeeehaaaaaa
(sorry, I stole that)

Stop stealing my Yehaaaaaaa,,,damnt Pappy. LOL

Stop stealing my Yehaaaaaaa,,,damnt Pappy. LOL

Okay, okay... I had beer chasers with my wake & bake this morning and got a little silly, WH... there's just one other post and then I caught myself. I'll behave. It was great though, thanks!

Its alright this time Pappy,,,how bout yahooooooo,,,oh wait a minute,,think thats a board game. lol

isn't marijuana addictive? i am an addict for 45 years. and it's a gateway drug. since i tried marijuana 45 years ago i also tried coke, speed, acid, opium, nitrous, qualudes, mushrooms, thats what the straights argue.

never heard of straights ? how about heads ? back in the seventies and eighties you were either a head or a straight. heads smoked weed and straights did not. i have seen signs on the road that read STOP AHEAD.

I would say you perhaps have a addictive behavior..lol, stick to pot, your golden. Quit all that other crap.

isn't marijuana addictive? i am an addict for 45 years. and it's a gateway drug. since i tried marijuana 45 years ago i also tried coke, speed, acid, opium, nitrous, qualudes, mushrooms, thats what the straights argue.

The definitive word there is "tried"; are you using all those drugs or just the pot?
yes, it IS psychologically addictive, but I've quit lots of times, we used to have draughts, first couple days are rough, dreams, sleep, it passes
it's all in your head :)
I know from the first time I got stoned that I'd never stop doing it.

I've heard "straight" but never plural as a group, sounds like a British thing, the MODS and the SQUARES.
Also, if you're not one of the letters, LGQBwhatever, you're straight too

I would argue that pot on the contrary might be helpful when quitting other drugs in relieving withdrawal symptoms

i agree with rosebud nobody is gonna argue that. i think its the MODS and the ROCKERS--reference; Quadrophenia, the "Who"

Latest posts

Back