Marijuana Adverse Effects a Myth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally am a male lesbian..... I like women :D I have 2 lesbian friends who both think that is funny so no one get offended.:doh:

Pot has been amazingly helpful to me over the last 6 months of the crap Ive been going through. Its not a gateway drug, tobacco, alcohol, and sugar are gateway drugs.

Sugar is the worst drug out there right now and I am more addicted to that than anything.

........:48:......taste better than any booze I ever put to my lips.....and myself and alcohol don't mix...never has, I just faked it.....;)

I personally am a male lesbian..... I like women :D I have 2 lesbian friends who both think that is funny so no one get offended.:doh:

Pot has been amazingly helpful to me over the last 6 months of the crap Ive been going through. Its not a gateway drug, tobacco, alcohol, and sugar are gateway drugs.

Sugar is the worst drug out there right now and I am more addicted to that than anything.

I also am a Lesbian, ,,
hate men cause they are hairy and ugly
,,love women cause they aint,,,, Yehaaaaaaaaa

i think there might be a differenceas to the meaning of gateway drug. to my understanding it means a drug that intisses you to try other drugs. not nessesarily getting hooked, but even just trying a new drug. hushpuppy i believe everything you say about weed but i disagree with the drugs you mentioned being gateway drugs. what will a sugar addiction lead to? same goes with the others you listed. hushpuppy i got to ask, about 20 years ago high times had a cover showing a man dressed in black w/a ski mask holding an ar15. he was standing infront of many tall marijuana plants the headline read "north carolina farmer". was that you?

I can admit that I have an addictive personality. But when I have sufficient weed, I could care less for the rest! Sounds like a cure all, but maybe it is!

hushpuppy i believe everything you say about weed but i disagree with the drugs you mentioned being gateway drugs. what will a sugar addiction lead to? same goes with the others you listed. hushpuppy i got to ask, about 20 years ago high times had a cover showing a man dressed in black w/a ski mask holding an ar15. he was standing infront of many tall marijuana plants the headline read "north carolina farmer". was that you?

Actually you are correct on that. I was thinking in terms of addictiveness rather than gateway. But I started my first drug when I was young and got high off of my brother's cigarettes. That led to trying other drugs to get high. So tobacco was my gateway drug.
Alcohol is more of an enabler in some cases than a gateway, but I have heard many people say they want to smoke when they drink.

Tobacco is almost always the Gateway Drug.

When I was a kid, I accidentally drank a bit of rubbing alcohol thinking that it was what the adults drank and got violently ill, so I always feel nauseous when I smell liquor of any kind.
I could never inhale cigarette smoke because it is so harsh, but pot was ok.
I tried a few other things after that but never got into anything but pot, so my gateway drug never led to other things.
The only thing that I can say about smoking is that it is not the best thing to do to your lungs, and I have been using a vaporizer of about a year now, but it has a slightly different effect than smoking it, so I still smoke.
Sometimes I make canna butter and make brownies. The edibles have yet a different effect than smoking or vaping for me, so I haven't given up on smoking altogether.
I have read that pot smoke is less damaging than cigarette smoke on the lungs because of all the additional crap they mix in with the tobacco.

Yes,,most ppl are not addicted to tobacco, ,,they are addicted to the other crap in the ciggs. Thats why i have yet to see anybody stop smoking using vap pens that i know. If all they needed was nicotine, the vap pen would deal with thier addiction, ,,but it doesnt because its not the nicotine they are needing,,,its the crap they put in the ciggs to addict you to thier product.

when interviewed, moon unit zappa was asked her opinion on drugs, probably because her dad was known to expiriment with many kinds. her opinion surprised me but it makes alot of sense. probably frank's opinion too. anyway her opinion is this " if it makes you feel better about yourself or if it makes you nicer to others then i'm all for it even if it means crack cocain ". her words. so, how do y'all like them apples?

can't remember how long it's been (memory loss may be an adverse effect from long term usage lol) but----it has been well documented by the medical community that the only adverse effect marijuana has on some is when their stash runs out :hairpull:

p.s.----i too am a lesbian

With properly grown strains, paranoia is far less of an issue. Paranoia is usually due to MJ being harvested too early before the chemicals in the plant are properly matured. It can also come from not being used to smoking strong MJ....... You want something to kill memory? try opiates, they have done a number on my memory over the last 15 years... MJ only seems to do a number on MY memory while I'm stoned.

With properly grown strains, paranoia is far less of an issue. Paranoia is usually due to MJ being harvested too early before the chemicals in the plant are properly matured. It can also come from not being used to smoking strong MJ....... You want something to kill memory? try opiates, they have done a number on my memory over the last 15 years... MJ only seems to do a number on MY memory while I'm stoned.

When I finally let the stuff cure more than a few hours, I noticed a nice increase in potency and a noticeable decrease in paranoia

Alcohol is for KILLING germs. Cleaning stuff. Buds are for smoking, eating, drinking, and cream. Depends on what you make of it.

I love to do taste tests all along while curing mine and taste the differences that occur over time as it cures. The flavors and aroma can vary significantly from a 1-2wk cure to 8-12wks. But I suspect that potency will level off after about 3-4wks of cure.

When I had Larry OG Kush, It would be fruity to me until it got about 8wks cure, then it would slowly change over to a sandalwood flavor with hints of fruit. One of my all time favs. :)

I have 1 kush seed. Everybody raves about it. After I get my grow steps in place I'll grow it. The curiosity of the Kush is so interesting. So many things said of it. Like it taste so different from anything else.

Gotta put some Kush in it.

hey nicebud, i think its green acres. not to get on your case, just thought you might wanna know. kinda like when your zipper is down, you'd want someone to tell you. no offense meant.

Latest posts

Back