Marijuana Adverse Effects a Myth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of Those happened to me.
I got stoned and ran over a Cartel member,,did not remember it,,im having the shakes right now and i look like this:headbang:

Hi Guys

Myth 1:Stoned driving is as bad as drunk driving
Myth #2: Legalization wouldn’t hurt the drug cartels.
Myth #3: Marijuana causes brain damage.
Myth #4: Pot is addictive.
Myth #5: You know what a pot smoker looks like.

These above are common myths about marijuana.........

Good call Barbaramartin :)
1. I drive just fine stoned, but I also will get paranoid if I am "too stoned" (hard to do anymore) and I will wait to drive. alcohol removes inhibitions and causes people to think they can drive better when drunk when they cant.
2. It would totally hurt the cartels as we the honest and responsible growers would cut the cartels out.
3. I have heard so many lies about what MJ will do to me (that haven't happened in my last 51 years)
4. Growing MJ is far more addictive, smoking it is just enjoyable.
5. I am more often feared as a narcotics agent that seen as a pot head. All of my patients were very afraid to get smoke from me initially because I look so "straight-laced". I look more like a weather geek than a stoner :D

Good call Barbaramartin :)
1. I drive just fine stoned, but I also will get paranoid if I am "too stoned" (hard to do anymore) and I will wait to drive. alcohol removes inhibitions and causes people to think they can drive better when drunk when they cant.
2. It would totally hurt the cartels as we the honest and responsible growers would cut the cartels out.
3. I have heard so many lies about what MJ will do to me (that haven't happened in my last 51 years)
4. Growing MJ is far more addictive, smoking it is just enjoyable.
5. I am more often feared as a narcotics agent that seen as a pot head. All of my patients were very afraid to get smoke from me initially because I look so "straight-laced". I look more like a weather geek than a stoner :D

wow HP I can relate to every one of those, well I am only 17 years into smoking but otherwise, I drive much better and calmer than the sober driver who is more often angry, and going in a hurry. I am totally addicted to growing pot, much less to smoking it. And I look like a regular sober guy doing sober things such as taking care of family, socializing with friends, working out, and I see so many "sober" people who have black pockets under their eyes like heroin addicts or look like they are coming from the MJ jungles, and a lot of "sober" people with anxiety issues, psychological troubles, or who are prescribed useless pills, or just people who are "sober" and who are living an unhappy life stuck in that cycle, and they never can go deep enough in their thoughts to rationalise what they are doing.

We are beginning to sound like a pair of kermudgens :D :D

hmmm are we HP? I guess that we need to light up one more then...:D

don't bogart that joint my friends. pass it over to me.

I'm firing up the torch and getting out the knives here, blondelebanese, if you care for a bubble hash bottle toke but it ain't no blonde lebanese.... 3o, 30, 30 days in the hole....

My wife watches the show intervention. Haven't seen a patient that was living with cannabis problems. Alcohol yes. Seen them have seizures as they come off of alcohol. Just a true mess.
Alcohol is for cleaning.

My wife watches the show intervention. Haven't seen a patient that was living with cannabis problems. Alcohol yes. Seen them have seizures as they come off of alcohol. Just a true mess.
Alcohol is for cleaning.

Actually, pots pretty good for cleaning too. It makes a tedious chore so much more entertaining.

Smoked last of mine last week, been dry for a week now.
Lost first two days to alcohol cause I'm weak and it was the weak-end
I find I'm only slightly bitchier than usual (nobody noticed)
I don't sleep as long but no trouble falling asleep (was harder when I was younger, 62)
and now (4 days) here come the dreams....
that can be pretty entertaining but they lean to the dark side

I have a brother who drinks daily and a lot. Dad was military (5cent beer)
both angry, miserable when drunk, okay when slightly pickled
mom tolerates it all by drinking herself
effed up sister drinks too,
AND ALL 4 of these hypocrites have ridden my *** for pot use since I was 15, it's illegal!
potheads don't fit in alcoholic families
Thanks for my **** life, Anslinger you rotten, self-centered piece of ****

Latest posts

Back