passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ive tried it and it didnt work for me..i had 2 pass one 4 my p.o. i really thought i was going 2 pass...i went in and failed and got locked up...some say it works and for some it doesnt...i guess ive smoked way 2 much 2 pass...i idk...but i didnt work for me

PassItRound said:
ok ive tried it and it didnt work for me..i had 2 pass one 4 my p.o. i really thought i was going 2 pass...i went in and failed and got locked up...some say it works and for some it doesnt...i guess ive smoked way 2 much 2 pass...i idk...but i didnt work for me

If you smoke,,you will fail your Probation Officers test every time because they use Gas. If ya don't believe me,,smoke your *** off and go try it. You will be back in lockup.:ignore:

CowboyBudsky said:
If you smoke,,you will fail your Probation Officers test every time because they use Gas. If ya don't believe me,,smoke your *** off and go try it. You will be back in lockup.:ignore:

Is there a way to find out which employers use gas? Like, state government for instance?

CowboyBudsky said:

I have to say that this isn't true, it really all depends on your physiological make-up. Some things work for some people not for others. I have been on state parole for seven years and have only failed a few times due to dehydration. I use a product called Herbal Clean Quick Tabs (the quick caps come back diluted, but these don't). But, this hasn't worked for everyone that I recommend it to, just like golden seal and others do not work for me.

It would seem that I got lucky in finding something that will help me pass. I haven't stopped smoking for more that three days in over five years, but I don't recommend that anyone under the long arm of the law try all the stuff that I did. I have tried so many other methods when I couldn't get what I usually use, and all of them failed. Luckily I have a PO from heaven, who I'm relatively sure is a head himself.

And, just to clear this up, I'm talking about a lab test where you have to put the sticker over the lid and initial it. They check for cocaine, thc/cannibinol, benzos (xanax, valium, etc.), opiates (they can tell you what opiate you took), methamphetamine, mdma/ecstacy, barbituates, and phencycladine(angel dust/ sherm/pcp). They also test for some other substances that I'm not familiar with. I assume they're for covering up hot urines, because they always ask if I've been using any drugs OR dietary supplements. They also tell us that there are no substances anymore that will give you a false positive, I would have to assume that this is because of the gas test that you are talking about.

mistisrising said:
I have to say that this isn't true, it really all depends on your physiological make-up. Some things work for some people not for others. I have been on state parole for seven years and have only failed a few times due to dehydration. I use a product called Herbal Clean Quick Tabs (the quick caps come back diluted, but these don't). But, this hasn't worked for everyone that I recommend it to, just like golden seal and others do not work for me.

It would seem that I got lucky in finding something that will help me pass. I haven't stopped smoking for more that three days in over five years, but I don't recommend that anyone under the long arm of the law try all the stuff that I did. I have tried so many other methods when I couldn't get what I usually use, and all of them failed. Luckily I have a PO from heaven, who I'm relatively sure is a head himself.

And, just to clear this up, I'm talking about a lab test where you have to put the sticker over the lid and initial it. They check for cocaine, thc/cannibinol, benzos (xanax, valium, etc.), opiates (they can tell you what opiate you took), methamphetamine, mdma/ecstacy, barbituates, and phencycladine(angel dust/ sherm/pcp). They also test for some other substances that I'm not familiar with. I assume they're for covering up hot urines, because they always ask if I've been using any drugs OR dietary supplements. They also tell us that there are no substances anymore that will give you a false positive, I would have to assume that this is because of the gas test that you are talking about.

Dude Im not gonna argue with ya about this crap. Ask a lab Tech about it. You cannot remove an oil base product(THC) with water base products. Did ya ever try to clean resin out of your pipe with water? Doesn't work does it? All you are doing is duluting your urine,,,A gas test will let your Parole Officer know you have duluted your urine. I don't know about your State,,but in mine,,a False Posstive(Duluted Urine) will get your butt put back in Prison.
Like I said,,I really dont care to argue this point anymore. Its your *** if your Parole officer catches you. And by the way,,I have been to prison twice. Know all about the Test that the state uses. If you get by,,good for you,,but ya just been lucky. ASK A LAB TECH how lucky you have been. And by the way,,they dont always tell you when you fail. Sometimes thay wait untill you have failed 3 times,,and the they just revoke your Parole. You sir are messing with fire little brother. But it's your time.....I Done mine!!!:rolleyes:

I havent read all of this thread yet but it seems to me hardly anyone in here realizes that you cant just substitute ingredients. you cant use jello because jello and sure gel are two different things. similar but different. just like diesel fuel is different from unleaded but in similar form.im still unsure if i want to use it or just use synthetic piss ad use the urinator. i would suggest that method. But i do know people who claim to have passed a drug test using both the sure gel and niacin procedure

Hey guys,I am in a job that pops randoms.I also am afforded 6weeks of vacation per year.They use the standard immunoessay test to find the "hot" urines.The Gas Chromatography test is used to confirm.It cost to much to do it to everyone.The immunoessays are for 50 ng on thc.I'm not sure what the cutoffs are on the other substances because they do not concern me.I do indulge in buds throughout the 6week period,this is "my time" and noone should delegate how I spend it but myself.After I am done indulging I give myself two weeks to clean out,which I drink alot of clear fluids,lots of psyllium husk ,ruffage (salads,dried fruits,nuts etc..) and maintain my workout schedule as normal.I am in very good shape which helps me out with metabolizing.Also,alot of people don't know and fail to realize that up 55% of THC metabolites remain in your digestive system after you conclude.This is a very effective "avenue" to speed along the cleansing process,hence the psyllium husk and ruffage.Prior to my smoke out I purchase about 15 thc single test strips with a 50ng cutoff from ebay.I test myself before to know what normal is,after I stop smoking I test every couple of days.If i'm not clean,I make arrangements to delay my return :D But you have to be realistic,if your only smoking a couple of weeks a year,this program is possible.If you are a chronic smoker,you will still have metabolites in your body.This in effect will push you past the threshold even with a one night stand.Its a damn shame and sad but true,they need to raise these cutoffs to determine sobriety,not what happens in your personal time...Stay safe everyone..

I just wanted to let people know that this worked for me. I smoked the day before and passed using this method.

WOW...I just got reading thru these posts..and I dont know what to believe. Alls I do know is that this is my 4th day w/o weed and I cant sleep,eat,and feel like ****. I was(am)a pretty heavy smoker..1/4 in 2-3 days,but i really need to get a job and am scared to put resume's in for fear I'll get a call and then comes the test and then I'm screwed. I am applying in the medical field and they ALL test. The last time(back in 2007)I cleaned out it took 7 weeks and i really cant afford to wait that long. I know what sur-gel is...but does it REALLY work? I am 5'3 tall and not skinny..lol....but I sure would like a j right now...I dont know if it will work cuz of how much I was smokin'...what ya think people?????????

OK... I will NOT read all 24 pages of debate on weather or not this particular method works, because.. well, I already have one. Real simple. Real easy to get. REAL CHEAP!

You women out there... why are you not piping up on this? (My apologies if it has been stated in the pages I skipped) You men out there, ask your woman what it is.

AZO.
standard.

It is a urinary tract infection cleaner. EVERYTHING in the urinary tract bonds to the "medicine" and flushes out in the urine. I pop 4 with supper the night before, 2 as I go to bed, and by the time my pee aint red no more... test me all day. I will never fail. In 15 years OTR trucking and ALL the countless tests done by the DOT, or employers, not a single fail. EVERY one I have shared this with... not a single fail after preperation. This does NOT work instantly. It does take up to twelve hours. (On heavy smoke tests, I popped more AZO, even while smoking heavily the same night I was popping the AZO)

Will it work for you? Hell if I know. But it has worked for EVERY ONE I have shared it with so far. I aint gonna promise nothing to no-one... but it is at least something else to try.

Ive heard the same thing from some older cats. not yet had to try but they vouch for it.

This thread is putty old ,,those guys havent posted in awhile,,,I Wounder Why.. OH yeah,,could be the test they didnt pass, hard to get a computer in a cell to let us know how it didnt work.

WhiteWidow55 said:
Thats bad *** i have a drug test March 1st so ill try it and see but thanks man.

if this is my neighbor, like i think it is, ive told you this, but i said certo. certo sure gel same diff.

Does anyone know if the strip 1 oz method work....Been clean for a week..Been downing green tea, water, and has been on a lite diet plan...Tried it, just to see if it worked and I had a faint line, but I did not eat anything. What I am trying to figure out does it still work after you have eaten something, because during the traing they plan to take us out to eat....I think its a setup or them being nice. I know its a five hour window. Any advice really need this job...been laidoff toooooo long...Help please... Also sur-gel did not work for me...

CowboyBudsky said:
This thread is putty old ,,those guys havent posted in awhile,,,I Wounder Why.. OH yeah,,could be the test they didnt pass, hard to get a computer in a cell to let us know how it didnt work.

i passed and i smoked 2 days before the test :D

Boogieman said:
i passed and i smoked 2 days before the test :D
It wasnt the Gas test,,so we are not talking about the samething. And Im real proud of ya. If ya failed would you have lost your job? If so,,not my problem if you get fired.
Good luck.

hey am new to this site!
and can i just say thank god some thing like this exists.
iv smoked for 4 years.
i work for holiday parks in the uk, have just heard of this sur gel thing, from this site, my drug tests are random, really just enquiring bout this av stopped for 3 weeks now, n am at the point wer am like what the ****, i need to smoke what to do?????:eek:

ok just so everyone knows... not 100% guarenteed.. got a friend who failed to straight doing this and he didnt even smoke the day before, it was more like a week or week and a half.. but hey thats him...

Latest posts

Back