an autoflower question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlenode

A dissident citizen
Reaction score
Good evening all. I mentioned this in another post, so forgive the redundancy, but I'd like some more opinions. I am about 77 days into a bagseed grow. Very pleased with progress. 6 plants now, having started with 8..pretty sure all are females, and am 100 % sure that one is, because she's been flowering now for about 3 weeks, having never changed from a 24hr light cycle. So, i have an autoflowerer, and shes doing great, smelly, sticky, coming right along. I have LST'd all plants, and they are not ready to flower yet, i figure another 10-14 days, then i'll throw the switch. How is this full light period affecting the autoflowerer? I understand that its genetics so the light change doesnt effect it anyway. But, dont lowriders and other autoflower strains require darks periods? ..it will get a 12/12 period for the last 2 weeks or so of its life..just curious..good grief i ramble when im stoned. anyway..chat back at me..thanks all...

your friend,

Lil'node :ccc:

Forgive me my friends, for I am quite high......

bump...was the question THAT stupid? :confused2:

Latest posts

Back