Good evening.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well after years of dreaming about growing and months of research i finally dicided to give growing a whirl. I have joined a couple other sites on growing cannabis in the last few months all all of which we recomened to me off another site but after asking question after question and not geting a single answer i dicided it was time to move on. That brought me here, i figured that see's how a good majority of my search end up here this has to be a good knowledgeable forum.

As for my self i am a 24Yo father of 2. At this time i am living in the middle of no where Colorado on a itty bitty little horse ranch. My days are spent working around the ranch and bored out of my mind. I have no car at this time so im lucky if i get of this ranch once a month tops. Making it near impossible to find bud. This bored and lack of bud is what led me to finally decided to grow.

and I am days away from starting my grow the last of my materials should be here Monday...

So far i've ordered

Himalaya Blue Diesel and Auto Hindu Kush seed's from attitude which i pan to grow under 2, 2 bulb 2ft 10K Lumen CFL grow lights using General Hydroponics 3 part Nutes starting out in 160z cup and transfering to perlite buckets.

Any info on the strains (seeings how i haven't found ANYTHING on them) Or any tips in general is always helpful.

You found a good spot :)
Sure there are a couple of peeps about to help you out both indoor and outdoor. and if I were you i'd do both under your situation ;) Bored and tons of land is my idea of heaven :) no car or no real need of one...man your makin me jealous :)
One day soon i'll get there ;) (gotta have my 4-wheeler tho :p )
Got a ? or anything give me a shout dude :) I'm all about off-grid here.
can veg ok under those lights but gonna need to read around in some grow jounrals before you sprout ;)

Welcome, and you have found the only place!!..:smoke1: :bong1: :banana:

Welcome...I'm with Mutt, your living situation sounds like heaven to me!

Welcome to MP! Your land sounds awsome! Both have been grown here with mixed results. Either way i think your gonna love the hindu kush!

If possible, put them under the CFL's until summer, then move them outside. If done right you can produce enogh to last till next year.

Well thank you everybody for the warm welcome. Yes my living situation is pretty nice get's a little boring from time to time specially during the winter but the summer's are hella nice!
As for my grow i figured i'd try growing the Auto's indoor from what i've read the 20,000 Lumens i got is just about right for my 2.5Ftx3ftx4ft Grow area and my research has led me to believe that auto's don't do near as well outside as in.
As for outside i've got some Wonder Woman Seeds, figured i'd plant 3 or 4 of them on the banks of the little creek/Main line irrigation ditch that run's threw my place. I've gotta be a little stealthy out doors simply cause i have family that spends a lot of time on my place but i figure if i start my Wonder woman indoors get her nice and bushy most people will have no idea it's cannabis less they walked straight up to it and examined it.
Though im a Little Leary of growing out side where im at simply cause i live in the high desert and our summers are in the 100's pretty regular and winter sets in pretty early.

We have a couple desert growers here as well that I'm sure would be happy to share how they manage their crops in the desert conditions.

The wide open space-ah- I can but only dream.....
(sigh)

Just look at it this way.
You have plenty of options-there is no cut rule here.
Take some time to see what others are doing in the journals.
And if you have questions just ask-someone will answer you.

In the meantime I will sit here and listen to cars, sirens, barking dogs, loud music, kids screaming, doors slamming, horns honking,,etc...(sob)
I'll be okay-lol

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!! :watchplant:

:)
Gb

GeezerBudd said:
In the meantime I will sit here and listen to cars, sirens, barking dogs, loud music, kids screaming, doors slamming, horns honking,,etc...(sob)
I'll be okay-lol

Thanks for the warms welcome lol and hey we got the dogs! Only out here the bark less and howl more pretty much ever night you kinda get used to it. I've spent my fair share of time in the city though im not sure i could handle it after being out in the country so long.

At this time i am living in the middle of no where Colorado on a itty bitty little horse ranch.
.....:confused2:.... sounds like heaven to me ;).. depending on what kinda' horses?..:p

Hick said:
.....:confused2:.... sounds like heaven to me ;).. depending on what kinda' horses?..:p

Mini Shetlands, Hick. little horse ranch....get it? :)

AG

Amateur Grower said:
Mini Shetlands, Hick. little horse ranch....get it? :)

AG
:doh:Lol CUte.... A few Arab's, Some walkers, A fox trotter, and a had full of odd balls mini donkey, Alpacha etc

chamberlaindavidd said:
As for my grow i figured i'd try growing the Auto's indoor from what i've read the 20,000 Lumens i got is just about right for my 2.5Ftx3ftx4ft Grow area...

Welco0me to MP.

I'm not sure where you read about lumens per sq ft, but this is about 1/2 of what you are going to want. For flowering you want 5000 lumens per sq ft, so 20,000 is good for about 4 sq ft. Since you have 7.5 sq ft, you are going to want about twice what you have now.

Latest posts

Back