Pix. 1/4 Pound I Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I had to go and buy a QP and at the of price 175. and this will last a month for my wife & I and if u look real close u can see seeds in this compact stuff that come from out of town.. I can say I can get the Muchies after smoking this compact stuff and the High is Stoney.:fly: :fly:

14 pound 003.jpg

14 pound 005.jpg

IMO that actualy looks like decent stuff ...smell kinda skunky ????? my mom just bought a QP that looks just like that but she paid like $100 more...that compressed stuff is great to have around between harvests:D

You smoke 2 ounces each per month?

Keep all the seeds to experiment with ;)

I have some seeds left from a baggie I bought a couple of years ago, I use them to practice LST, Supercropping, stem crushing and topping at different points etc etc, they are free, so use them :)

P.s. A QP here would cost roughly £550/$1000, your QP seems very cheap.

PUFF MONKEY said:
IMO that actualy looks like decent stuff ...smell kinda skunky ????? my mom just bought a QP that looks just like that but she paid like $100 more...that compressed stuff is great to have around between harvests:D

I could get it cheaper like 125. but I don't know the right man anymore, I was getting it for 150 but that over with....

:yeahthat: Hippy...

Do NOT get me started on the price here in the UK... If i could get a QP for the price you guys get it for... I would be a happy man!

HippyInEngland said:
You smoke 2 ounces each per month?

Keep all the seeds to experiment with ;)

I have some seeds left from a baggie I bought a couple of years ago, I use them to practice LST, Supercropping, stem crushing and topping at different points etc etc, they are free, so use them :)

yea 2 Qounces each Hippy..
I use them for growing and practice with..
That to much for weed there Hippy!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

The closer you are to Mexico, the cheaper this "brick weed" gets...... some of its not too bad. In fact, our "Jr" came out of a brick like that..... with a little TLC, she's turning out nicely.

HMAN said:
The closer you are to Mexico, the cheaper this "brick weed" gets...... some of its not too bad. In fact, our "Jr" came out of a brick like that..... with a little TLC, she's turning out nicely.

That all I have grown since I started this growing for myself..:hubba:
Some has come out nice but I had few that just wasn't.:doh:
Now I am using Fox farm Food, I will do alot better and hopefully I can get the colony down and have a mother..:hubba:

Yea I am close to Mexico and that all is going around here unless u want some chronic and that fresh stuff that has some what of a taste..:rolleyes:

But over all most of the Bricks like this has been Good. Stoney, munchies, Pain Reliever..

that is an awesome price..I pay $300 an ounce..when i used to buy..but it did not come in brick nor did it have seeds...Thanks for shareing with us

...eeeeverybody thinks like an attorney... :p
...therefore.. ;) I guess that It would be a matter of interpretation.... and who's interpretation matters...:p
The fact is, we are a community about teaching "self sufficiency".. supplying your OWN needs at a very reasonable cost. Talk of buying and selling, just isn't an appropriate subject here. IMO.
BUT.. I don't see any harm in this kinda' thread, as long as noone is getting too specific, or trying to make deals. If I had, it wouldn't be still open.
Actually looks like a pretty good bricko'weed for the money. It would fetch twice that money around here.. :)

Hick said:
...eeeeverybody thinks like an attorney... :p
...therefore.. ;) I guess that It would be a matter of interpretation.... and who's interpretation matters...:p
The fact is, we are a community about teaching "self sufficiency".. supplying your OWN needs at a very reasonable cost. Talk of buying and selling, just isn't an appropriate subject here. IMO.
BUT.. I don't see any harm in this kinda' thread, as long as noone is getting too specific, or trying to make deals. If I had, it wouldn't be still open.
Actually looks like a pretty good bricko'weed for the money. It would fetch twice that money around here.. :)

Thanks Hick !! I don't mean any harm and I wouldn't anyway put up anymore info then what I said and beside I could of called the thread, "Look at what I Smashed Tegether" ;)

Thanks everybody for all the Good Replys. and No one got defended !!!

This is why we grow our own because of how much we smoke and the Quality is alway what we want and there been some of those type of QP that Don't have that Fresh Smell like this Brick has and this don't have alot of seeds like others.
Broke it down to Roll it up as I go and not much stem :woohoo:

But u got to love those seeds that comes with it and spend them over ur court house Lawn.:hubba:

So what happen to all that Trichome that got Smashed and suppose to be with the smoke ? In the Compactor ready to make Hash..:rolleyes:
:48: :48:

"Brick pot" like that goes for roughly $160.00 an oz. in this neck of the woods. And it can be hit or miss on the quality, unfortunately, and lately that hasn't been very good. I would LOVE to get my hands on a QP for that price m'friend.:p

SativaWeed said:
"Brick pot" like that goes for roughly $160.00 an oz. in this neck of the woods. And it can be hit or miss on the quality, unfortunately, and lately that hasn't been very good. I would LOVE to get my hands on a QP for that price m'friend.:p

Might not be able to get ur hands on this but I'll let u look.;)
I like the taste and broke it down and not much seeds and stems thats a plus this Time..:rolleyes:

i usually get me a qp of same brick every month for anywhere from 350-550 dependin on who it is and how good it is i guess. lately round here its been like the biggest load of crap weed. cant even get good hash from it. i've smoked some normal shwag thats just as good as the hash from this brick thats been goin round here lately in the upper midwest.
y's it been so crappy smoke lately the last year or so? anyone any ideas? lol

This is why we grow our own Green Mojo's Folks and the price on the streets can be a heavy price depending on where u live and I am Lucky to be close to the Boarder to get My MMJ cheaper..
I some times hate to buy Bricks that look like crap, but can be stoney Harsh, seedy and stemy and I come across some smoke that was Green like this one and the taste was like Good Chronic and they COMPACK it and I want more of this but by the time I go back it all gone and have to Hunt this down to get more..

Toke It & Pass It Along:48:

damn! a good estimate is roughly $100 a zip, or $400 a qp thats a good price! make some brownies!!

Latest posts

Back