Soils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smkngunz

Reaction score
I Have These Plants That Are Around 3 Weeks Old And 6 Inches High, There In 5 Inch Deep Pots, I Think They Might Need To Be Transplanted Now, As Growth Has Slowed, During The Last Few Days. Im Going To Change The Soil, Since It Was Originally Planted In Mg Potting Soil. I Want To Change It To A Fox Farm, Maybe. Any Suggestions On A Good Mix. I Will B Transplanting Them On Friday....

'Sup dude :ciao:. Im not sure how many people use it but I bought some Promix by Premier. It's sphagnum peat moss, perlite, lime, ph buffer, and a wetting agent. My only concern is it retaining too much moisture for seedlings. You plants should do fine being 3 weeks old. I got a 2cu. feet bag that expands to 4cu.feet for alit'l over 12 dollars. I got tired of trying to doctor up mud, like Hyponex or Timberline Potting soil, which drains like shyte even with an inch of perlite on bottom. I didnt have to add nothing, it drains good and fast yet retains moisture well. The lime is nice in the soil, for the most part, the ph will take care of its self, staying neutral. Thats my 0.02. KEEPIN IT GREEN! peace, e :Bong2:

yes promix is good like my boi said up there also foxfarm ocean forest and the other one lol forget what its called and also the foxfarm light warrior works very nicely also

I've used the fox farm organic potting soil and the ocean forest. They both work very well although I lean toward the ocean forest as I've used it over many more grows then the organic. I have 2 months in the organic stuff as we speak and they seem to be loving it.

fox farm ocean forest my plants love it. had them ready for me to take clone from them at week2 . along with the fox farm tri-pack of nutes you cant go wrong

Latest posts

Back