Male To Female Ratio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy Horse

Reaction score
On average, what is everyone's male to female ratio? I had 8 plants I put into flower and only ended up with two females :mad: !! Talk about a crappy deal. Anyone else have a crappy turn out like this, or should the ratio be more like 50/50 on average?

i had five plants and two were males so i guess i got lucky. but now i have seven babys going so i hope i get lucky again lol. peace

Sticky I need comments of encouragement here lol. Has anyone ever done worse than this, or is it just me? And the real crappy deal is that I took clones off them for my hydro (which will hold 8), and I might have only 2 or 3 clones from these plants that are going to make it. So now I am considering scraping the clones and starting some new plants from seeds. Sad day at CH's house.

Its the law of averages, CH. If you flip coin 4 times, some of the time you will get 4 heads (or 4 tails). It will average out to 50/50, but thats just the average.

If it makes you feel any better, I started out with 20 seeds. All 20 germinated so I tried the lst thing on 6 of them and ALL 6 lst plants turned out male. Of the other 14 that I didn't lst, I got one hermie, 7 females, and 6 males.

Latest posts

Back