Don't drop your seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
Hey, I know we all do it or atleast i do. when i roll a j outside and find a seed i just toss it on the ground. then i forget i did it. well today i went to check on my outdoor grow and found a little boy hidin on the edge of my grow site waitin to destroy my girls. heres a pic

DSC01283.JPG

DSC01284.JPG

well hopefully after we get our first grow down,we will not have to worry about seeds anymore.except to order them,lol

no i pulled it up and buried it. it had to go. i was suprised to see such a small plant with that many balls on the top. its was only a few inches tall

slowmo77 said:
no i pulled it up and buried it. it had to go. i was suprised to see such a small plant with that many balls on the top. its was only a few inches tall
only a few in. tall but enough pollen to cause havoc on your ladies good thing you seen the little bugger before he opened up and poped a nut

oh ya at the damage that tiny plant could have caused. its amazing.

slowmo77 said:
oh ya at the damage that tiny plant could have caused. its amazing.

That little beastie woulda blew its load all over the forest hahaaha! Good job on the early catch, made it in the nick of time

Damn slo good thing you found the little horn dog!

in a few places out back i planted some "seed beds", jus a bunch of seeds so i can choose the pretty ladies, and im always trippin that i left one. the other day i found one when i was feedin em, the little bastard was maybe 5 inches tall!! ha

havta keep your eyes peeled

Latest posts

Back