oh no!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x Big Dave x

Reaction score
'sup ppl

I've never seen a hermie other than photo's but I think my whole crop have turned (or more likely just impregnated). Im kind of new to this as i've only helped out on a few grows before and always been lucky with hermies. So i've been on the lookout for nanna's due to some early stress but what i've noticed is i've got very few pistols and they seem to have stopped frosting up. I took the best pics I could with a phone cam but I really didn't spot any yellow nanna's but now my buds are looking like this.. Im sure this isn't normal! There 8 weeks into flowering, if they are what their supposed to be (white queen) should finish in 8-9 weeks. I was gonna leave them for 10 but now think I've gotta flush and chop, i've already started flushing but I should be good to leave them another week before chopping?

Could someone put me out of my misery and confirm the bad news :(

DSC00201a.jpg
DSC00198a.jpg
DSC00213.JPG

Any questions feel free to ask.

And a few more shots... And the last 1 is the best pic I could take given my lighting issues.

DSC00184a.jpg
DSC00214a.jpg
DSC00178a.jpg

they look nice, but something is going on. cant really see naners clearely, just woke up. its your choice man.....to cut or not to cut, that is the question!

really difficult to tell from those pics, though 3rd pic in the first post does appear ominous IMO.
Regardless, only one more week?.. the damage is done. Another week should not make any difference as far as the 'hermie' issue is concerned.

The 6th pics looks like there is some yellow. Not sure if its nanners or or just the pic

from the pics it looks like the plants were severely deficient for some time, i cant spot nanners or seeds in pics.

I dont see it.:confused: They look a little sick or something,,but I see no Nanners.

Thanks for the comments everyone, at least I have some hope! I'm chopping next week anyway so i'll let you's know how it turns out. And yes, they went through some stress at various stages and they look droopy as they hadn't had water for 4-5 days but overall they haven't turned out half as bad as I expected.

Latest posts

Back