A Few Bud Shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man cant wait to get my indoor growing, still gotta select some seeds... anyways you grow some very stanky plants bro.

All these bud pics are just eyecandy to me!! I think I'll use this bucket of drool to water my first plant :p

How old, what type of lst, yield and a smoke report.
She was prob around 5/6 weeks. Just plain ol' "pull 'er over" LST:). Nice yield but I can't really remember. Smells like lemon diesel with slight fruity undertones, tastes like diesel. Not too lung expanding. 7.5/8 out of 10 for potency.

Thanks bomb! If it was as spectacular as it looked, your report would be different. Still a gorgeous girl. Be safe.

Holy Lordy bro! Looks like you have gotten things dialed in in the past few years. Good work. I sure wish I could taste some of that dankness slapping me around. :ccc:

Heres a few shots of my Outlaw Genetics Gorilla Grape. The green pheno is indoors, the purple is outside:).

supa 061.jpg2.jpg

supa 068.jpg2.jpg

supa 070.jpg2.jpg

Here are some bud shots of my DF...about to come down anytime now:).

supa 067.jpg2.jpg

supa 074.jpg2.jpg

This is Motas' Bubba KushxMaster Kush around 4 weeks in. Nice smells on these girls...ranging from earthy to hashy to coffee.

supa 057.jpg2.jpg

supa 059.jpg2.jpg

supa 071.jpg2.jpg

This was made by hitting my fav PR cut with pollen from a light stressed Bubba Kush Bx1. 30 days in and no sign of balls or nanners.

supa 054.jpg2.jpg

supa 055.jpg2.jpg

very sweet shots of bud. deffinately not messing around over there. thanks for checking out my grow bbp. after 2 years of dialing things in, i think this will be a great grow indoors...

is that DF outside?

i had a purp bag seed this year od that looked very similar to your outlaw gene gg. too bad we did'nt get the chance to harvest her...

i see a purp master kush x wr/bg in your future.;) :D ...

carry on...

Thank you 420B:)!

Hello Irish. I hope you have the best grow you've ever had;).

The DF is outside. So is the GG and one of the BxMK.

Did someone steal your purp girl?

Thanks for stopping by fellas.

I am always amazed at your pics BBP. What do you have in the works your next round of plants?

Purple WreckxBlue Moonshine:). Maybe a few purple strains/crosses.

bbp- I am amazed at your growning skills. I can almost smell it from here. :D

Another STUNNING grow BBP...

You're such an inspiration dude... I always have to look at your pics when they pop up on the main forum page... Such nice work, man... You've got a stone cold groove going on... Or at least a STONED groove... do you use HPS indoors or any MH? Organic, right? Sweet buds... Gotta love the magic that's happening from the UV outdoors... props to mother nature's dank producing spectrum... ;)

Rock ON bro!:cool:

bbp- I am amazed at your growning skills. I can almost smell it from here.
Thank you SM.
Another STUNNING grow BBP...

You're such an inspiration dude... I always have to look at your pics when they pop up on the main forum page... Such nice work, man... You've got a stone cold groove going on... Or at least a STONED groove... do you use HPS indoors or any MH? Organic, right? Sweet buds... Gotta love the magic that's happening from the UV outdoors... props to mother nature's dank producing spectrum...

Rock ON bro!
Thank you very much DOS:). I use both MH and HPS for flower and CFL and t5 for veg...nothing is ever the same:p. I grow semi organic. Not everything I use is organic:). This will prob be my last time growing outdoors. Weather and bugs are too bad...buds too messy.

bombbudpuffa said:
Thank you SM.
Thank you very much DOS:). I use both MH and HPS for flower and CFL and t5 for veg...nothing is ever the same:p. I grow semi organic. Not everything I use is organic:). This will prob be my last time growing outdoors. Weather and bugs are too bad...buds too messy.

Cool BBP...

I started in hydro 15 years ago and slowly made the transition to all organic but it all works... ;) I've got a SolarMax Dual Arc 1K that I use some grows... It was hotter than my HPS and in the summer I swapped out my HPS for the hot weather. I need to get my Dual Arc back in there now that I'm in week of flowering... Sounds like a plan...

I've got SO much respect for outdoor growers. I'm the same way about the weather and the bugs, not to mention LE and thieves... I like my little mini environment just fine.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Latest posts

Back