Please tell me this is not a Hermie!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Thats part of it. I'm gonna try to take a pic of the page from the book with my hd camera, give me a few minutes.

OK. I found 3 pics that I think are somewhat similiar to yours. The first two were cause by reveg, and the 3rd was a slight overdose of nutrients to a sensitive sative. I took these pics from Jorge Cervantes Indoor/Outdoor Medical Growers Bible, just for reference. The captions say Pic #1-Rejuvenated plants take from a month to six weeks to develop new vegetative growth. Pic#2-This female received 18 hours of light daily. A mistake made it receive 12/12 day/night schedule for 3 days, which induced flowering. The grower put it back on an 18/6 day/night photoperiod. The plant took 6 weeks to resume normal vegetative growth. The light stress also caused the leaves to grow in circles. Pic #3-This Haze plant is "hypersensitive" to fetilizer. Leaves curl when given slight overdose.

Maybe it looks more like a slight overdose like pic #3. Just thought I'd share the pics from book with ya anyways.

DSC00210.JPG

DSC00211.JPG

DSC00212.JPG

Thanks erwin for all your help..I have been pushing up the nutes, and they are a Sativa..Ill just add H2O when I need more in the tank.

Latest posts

Back