How do I use the FF chart?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProductiveSmoker

Reaction score
Hey, this was kinda ignored in my grow journal so I thought I'd post over here. I am using the chart found here:
http://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/feedingfox.html

My plants are about three weeks in, about 5 or 6" tall and I started them out at 1/4 dosage for the "seedlings/cuttings" phase, which was apparently incorrect as I used Big Bloom which apparently doesn't have enough N. So my question is this: How do I read the chart?

If we are to start giving nutrients at 1/4 strength in week three, the dosage is 1/4 strength of what week number according to the FF chart?

Will I be deviating from the combination of nutrients listed in the chart at any time? (Grow Big alone during veg as opposed to Grow Big and Big Bloom)

How do I ramp up dosages to full strength while maintaining the integrity of the chart? How fast? One nute at a time or both, if required?

Basically I'm frustrated because I have a nicely laid out chart in front of me that I can't follow because I don't know how it translates over to our usage. Please enlighten me!

first 2 weeks I feed nothing so I feed week 1 on chart as my week 3. Try different things on different plants and keep notes. That is one of figuring out what works best for you. Each strain will take nute differently so I cant say exactly what to feed.

Latest posts

Back