lemon tree

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WH, a lemon drop and some blue dream.. LOL.. This is an interesting thread. I can't imagine this. I guess I would have to taste it to have an opinion. thanks Grasshopper.

The Creekside Concentrate crew runs the Lemon in Santa Cruz. They did a great marketing campaign when they introduced the strain to the masses.

I was fortunate and was gifted the cut a year ago or so. IMHO, the claim to fame is that taste. It is not that it is any "stonier" then anything else, just that taste is unique for sure, full lemony goodness.

She is a bit finicky to grow, and any error in growing technique or room/environmental conditions and she will throw a couple of nanners and produce seed. From my experience in growing her, I might get a couple of beans per pound, and most folks that get them in their bag are super happy, no complaints.

The Lemon is fast getting replaced with new strains such as Forbidden Fruit or the Zkittles. Tho Lemon is still popular and commands a higher price. To achieve that higher price tho, you must package it in cool jars with even cooler stickers.

The Lemon Tree crew hired Jim Phillips from Santa Cruz to do their artwork. Jim is responsible for the famous Santa Cruz skateboard "Screaming hand". Smart move on their part for sure.

Yea that cut and the the Black Lime Reserve are the two I know of now that are well sought out. I have a cut of BLR coming and still nada on the "Lemon Tree". I hit everyone I know in Cali up but nobody's giving an inch on it and I understand. I have some epic strains I'm running, but I still would like to give it a go if I can find a real deal cut that can be traced to prove its legit. Umbra is the only one I know of that is closest to the cut, and I don't think he has it yet?

Thanks for posting good info NorCal...it's always good to see you.

Yea that cut and the the Black Lime Reserve are the two I know of now that are well sought out. I have a cut of BLR coming and still nada on the "Lemon Tree". I hit everyone I know in Cali up but nobody's giving an inch on it and I understand. I have some epic strains I'm running, but I still would like to give it a go if I can find a real deal cut that can be traced to prove its legit. Umbra is the only one I know of that is closest to the cut, and I don't think he has it yet?

Yes...I have to be a man of my word...When I was gifted the cut, the only condition was that I never give it out. One thing never mentioned in the deal was giving out the seed that she occasionally produces.........hint hint.

hahahaha very nice. I hold a few of those conditional cuts myself and when it's someones way of putting food on the table you have to be respectful and thankful. I'm glad to hear things are going smoothly NCH, it's always good to hear from you.

Thanks NCH for the info. I was very curious. Dont be a stranger around here Bro,,i know your busy,,but it is cool to get your input.

All the talk about the lemon tree is just torture for a person like me I would call that a fantasy strain something I'll never ever see in this end of the world

Latest posts

Back