Helping Hands Grow 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ston~ my friend tcbud would like you to start a journal. I second that. Thank you for your consideration.

Goddess, what Rose said. Those black gallon pots get real hot in the summer. While we are waiting for their sex to show we have them buried. The ones not buried are in the shade as much as possible (the pot part).

I think I am taking the pics wrong side up on this iPad too. Let's try another. I will take it down if it is upside down.

View attachment IMG_0767.jpg

Good to see you Ston-loc.

How's the outdoors look for you this year?

I misunderstood--I thought this was a permanent transplant. I got a few bales of straw so I could use it to pile around the pots until I transplant and then I will use it for mulch.

Ston-loc, good to see you--your grows are always so fun to follow along with.

1-3 Transplanted number eight female in the garden, a Northern lights.

4. A Satori, possibly female. Fingers crossed. Lots of purple on her.

5. Overall garden. Some sun gold cherrie tomatoes in the mix.

We have bugs showing already. I think both thrips and spider mites. No clones and bugs, go figure. Sprayed them with some Doctor something or other left from last year, will get the name next post. Worked real good on thrips last year.

Three more have my hopes of being female. No nads are good nads. :vap-leafy_wave:

View attachment IMG_0783.jpg

View attachment IMG_0784.jpg

View attachment IMG_0785.jpg

View attachment IMG_0779.jpg

View attachment IMG_0778.jpg

Woohoo the pen is full, wont be long till they are trying to get out of the top again TC :)

I believe the whole world is thip land. I have sprayed 3 times and it kills them and all the eggs, then a week later i see another one walking around... Can't blame clones this time.. Did you use dr doom? But then a new one comes... yikes. You have all my sincerest mojo for your grow this year.

Got those dang bugs on the run. Spraying three days apart is gonna do the trick. For now at least. The bug spray is Captain Jacks (captain/Doctor close right?). Organic according to the label, never can believe all you read tho. As was found out about some other pesticides looked into here in a thread I read.

Rose, have you found that Nurse Larry shows sex later than other plants? I'm wondering if they are confused because of its name? Medicine woman x Larry OG? I have three with very small nodes not developing with pistoles or looking like nanners. I'm hoping they are not male. I have 2 Satori so far and am very excited to have them, always wanted to grow it since reading you and Godess grows it regularly.

We had rain here for a full day, picked up an inch overall. Rain forecast again today and tomorrow. I keep my fingers crossed the drought is over. Rain is good but is messing with my bass fishing this week.

Green mojo for y'all and have a safe weekend.

Hey, no I haven't noticed Nurse Larry to be slow.. There are 2 phenos.. I have a friend growing 50 Nurse Larry. I am pretty tickled. I have some plants, cbd that haven't sexed either.... Don't you start to feel like a gynecologist looking for the sex all the time? lol Nanners? you mean boy parts? Never had a nanner ever from her.

Yes, i use captain jack, (spinosade) weekly. I hope you don't have rain so you can fish TC. It is cold here 52 now. Continued mojo for your grow!

Hope you get them bugs ran off TC...and LM Bass fishing......is right up my ally

I'm gonna have to talk to Mr. TC, he is looking for sex on those plants three times a day!

Kraven, Monday for Bass fishing. Large mouth or Small Mouth I don't care.

Storm should be passed by then. Forecast 37f overnight here tonight! Kinda cold. I don't think it will get that low.

FYI readers a bit of MJ trivia, Marijuana can stand low temps above freezing. I understand they stop growing at 46f. I've had them outside without cover up to frost for a night or two and they have not died. Come on summer!

I'm gonna have to talk to Mr. TC, he is looking for sex on those plants three times a day!

Oh my did i read that wrong the first 2 times, but sure did get a good chuckle both times ;)

Bass on Monday.... sounds about right, smallies or large, pick your poison .

Bud, we tried praying mantis. Not so hot a return on the money. Bugs that are good don't hang around outside like the bad ones do.

Well Kraven, I enjoyed the heck outa writin' that. A little humor is just the thing while vedging.

:vap-leafy_wave:

:ciao:

I have had plants out in the snow...IHO they dont die from low temps just stop...and when temps rise they began again. also makes for some cool colors

tcabs

Will be looking at triple digits this next week says the weather man. Top end on Sunday will be 107f. Then it will fall off to the cooler 101-102f. The girls are doing well. Will be taking some clones tonight to fill in the last three pots.

1. The Fem Headband 818, alternating nodes for some reason.
2. Nurse Larry, with some potential males.
4. Northern lights

Went fishing on Tuesday, got a 18 inch Largemouth Bass and a few 12 inch smallmouth. I'm gonna have to go fishin a lot this summer to beat how much fun it was hooking that fish.

Have a good weekend all. And for those of you in the North State, keep cool if you can, gonna be a HEAT WAVE!

View attachment IMG_0797.jpg

View attachment IMG_0800.jpg

View attachment IMG_0801.jpg

they are looking good tcbud. i talked with the guy that gave me the northern lights seeds. he did an open pollination with some very good genetics, and a real deal '89 cut of N.L. you should find some very good stuff, can i ask, how did the germ ratio go??
I am watching yours close, i am interested in these seeds, but will not be able to run any for a while. while i wait, i can live through your posts. haha

Evenin' TC, looks like things are progressing along....triple digits are just gonna be yucky. You still got the pots buried are are the all in the big pots now?

Kraven, I have three pots yet to be filled. We are taking clones in the morning to get them going.

Yarddog, I think we are looking at 50/50 on male female for the Northern lights. Hope your telling me we have seeds here from a 89 mother? I think the Satori was 2male to 1 female. I may still yet see another Satori female. We got 1 female GDP cross. Don't remember the Nurse Larry numbers, paperwork is down stairs.

Thanks for looking in guys n gals.

Latest posts

Back