Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this carbon filter can just sit in the tent. Or Outside. The thing weighs 14 LBS. I will feel better using it. Might need a bigger exhaust fan.

Hippy U da one say I'm grow some Skunky weed " !-- I hope that filter works well too !-- I done learned to take Umbra at his word !-- That Skunky sheet scare me !-- I perfer a fruit salad in the deep woods smell myself !-- Night Shade be getting all sorts of piney !- Just another layer to my "Air Freshener " ! --
I been a cloning fool since D.D. left !-- Took 5 --BOC cuts --5 -King Louie cuts and a couple Mazar-i-Shariff
GDP -x- BPU next !-- Gotta take'm while I can !

Umbra where the blueberry come from in Golden Ticket -x- BOC ? -- It may change but I'm getting some blueberry ?

Cold Bud light,,,yehaaaaaaaaa
Oh,,and a bowl of Rockstar. Yummyyyy

Stick with the indica heavy like that Hopper !-- Dam They's a lot of shunk in that Rockstar !

This **** kicks yur butt. Watching TV,,and then your waking up,,,,,wondering what happened. :rofl:

You know I went and looked at the Rockstar. Looks nice, Might get that one day.

Woodhippy,,it Really is an excellent pain reliever and anti stress medication. Smells awesome too. I was setting watching tv and the next thing i know my Wife is waking me up. Lol,,,,,Im gonna kick her butt,,,in my next dream. Lol

5 lbs frozen blueberries --5 lbs sugar -- Some water and yeast ? -- Nothing to see here move along !-
-I ain't !--
O.K. yes I am !-- 5 gallons on blueberry wine in da bucket !-- 5 gallon coconut wine in a secondary fermenter !-- It got the D.D. seal of approval !-- She thinks she can drink that Blueberry Merlot faster than I can make it ? -- Come on !-- B-Real !--

She go bouncing back to Austin with my last 2 bottles of that expensive Pear Brandy !-- Took me about 3 big a** cans of Libby's Pears in heavy syrup to make that !--Well to make 5 gallons of wine then freeze it down to one gallon !-- She take my last 2 --750 mil bottles !-- Taking clones making wine ? -- I need to slow down and burn something !
Next I might do a fruit cocktail brandy ?

Keef I have been tossing this Aero around. Thinking for clones to start. 1 box at a time see if it will work for me. I have to get GDP through reveg before any more beans. And still need room for clones from flower.

I vote for the 25 the amendment !
I still want to know if shutting down the O.F.C. was just glitch ? -Or did somebody put a glitch in it ?-- -I got my own ideas about what happened !-- Not a problem though it didn't shut us down long! -- That is another reason U should be able to get in touch with at least 2 more people !--

Hippy I walk U through what I do anytime U want !-- Those black grow boxes with squares got room for 35 2 inch holes !-I use one as an access port for air lines and pump cord !-- - It's like they laid the box lids out to be drilled !-- 2 them boxes make up about a square yard/meter !-
So 34 clones in each box ? -- U don't have to use them all !-- I try to take cuts in groups of 5 because that's how many holes across in a box !-- I'm thinning up some on varieties! -- I had to get as many varieties and grow them out to get myself a weed education cause I can't got to the weed store !-- I'm thin out what I got some cause I got some coming in those seed I bred that I have to evaluate too !-- There's dank back there for sure !--

Nothing makes since. There should be No maximum on post count on a forum. So im not sure why that thread wont work. Ive been on forum's where that is nothing. So i dont get it.
Where is my buddy Hackerman,,he knows what im talking about.

I got 2 of those boxes in veg along with a smaller one !-- Veg need to give me 6 plants a week maybe 8 -10 inches tall !-- I put those 6 in a bloom box on Wednesday! -- Next week all 8 bloom boxes be working again !
One week after that I start harvesting a box every Wednesday and moving over 6 more to refill it !-- I been looking for stuff that likes what I do !-- I found a few !

I don't know how to write computer code but I am sure it could be done that way !-- Piggy back the command in on another signal ? -- I don't know what happened but there is a reason it shut down !-- It didn't just happen on it's own ! -- Need a good signals tech to look at the software and see if somebody been messing with it ?

Don't nobody run climb under your rock !-- We figure it out !--

Yep,,,something aint right. I kmow computers,,and i know a little bout programming. This makes no since,,all the other threads work just fine. This computer can count past 40,000 easy.

Yep !-- After I got banned from 420 for life apparently someone got into the system and changed a mods profile to show thier favorite variety was Ditch Weed !-- I got blamed I'm sure but I didn't do it !-- - So I know these systems aren't that secure !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back