Mind Can’trol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smk54

Reaction score
Relatively new to growing and have grown 4 autoflowering plants successfully. I’m starting my first photoperiod plant specifically Mind Can’trol. Anyone have any experience with this plant? Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks

:welcome: to the forum.

Never grew mind control.

I have had good results with the soil mix and fertilizer schedule I’ve used previously. I was looking for more specific advice regarding this strain. How many weeks of vegetative growth and when to alter light cycle and flowering nutrients.

I havent seen this strain on this forum before. Tell us about your setup...pics?

Where did you get the seeds? The seed bank or breeder of this strain should have some info on their website about the strain. Also if it is a strain that has been around any amount of time, Leafly may have info on it.

Got seeds from Herbie’s (who I can recommend as a vendor). They state 8-9 weeks to flower. I was probably going with 6-7 weeks of vegetative growth, then change feeding schedule and lights from 18/6 to 12/12 or 10/14.

I will check Leafly. SeedFinder had no info.

Couldn't find them when I went to Herbies?

A 6-7 week veg sounds good. However how large you let your plants get is often determined by the size of your space. I would definitely flower at 12/12 though. Curious why you would consider a 10/14 light schedule? Flowering at 10/14 can substantially cut your yield. A guy named Clarke did a study and dissertation on cannabis and showed that flowering at 10/14 can cut your yield in half.

Latest posts

Back