Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, OG Raskals WiFi - Photo by JAAM!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Seeds > Marijuana Seedbanks
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2017, 03:26 PM   #1
tstark

tstark
Default Southern Oregon Seeds

I was wondering if many here on the forum has used SOS and what their experience was like an if they would suggest them as a supplier. Thanks
tstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 03:36 PM   #2
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

I have not heard of them, so no. But, welcome to marijuana passion.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:58 PM   #3
Snook
Fish Whisperer

Snook Snook Snook Snook Snook Snook Snook Snook Snook Snook Snook

I've been on their web site. Not a whole lot of offerings, but some look decent enough. And NO, I haven't purchased anything from them.
But perhaps other members here have. Good Luck
Snook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:27 PM   #4
tstark

tstark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I have not heard of them, so no. But, welcome to marijuana passion.
Thanks for the welcome, how about any experience with US based seed banks. I have not bought in a long time
Old 04-07-2017, 06:34 PM   #5
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Here is a good thread to look at.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ighlight=seeds

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:28 AM   #6
lyfespan

lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan

have purchased through this seedbank several times and run there gear out on IG
Old 04-08-2017, 11:14 AM   #7
Guano

Guano

I have purchased through this seed bank (twice) as well and it was very positive both times. They don't take credit cards though.
Guano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 02:39 PM   #8
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

I ordered something, but lost my order number. They did not send out any kind of order confirmation. I e-mailed them several times to try to get my order number so I could send them money. They never replied. If they are so unresponsive to email requests for order numbers, it made me quite leery about buying from them--how would they handle problems? And this made me sad. I would have liked to order from them and keep my money in my state, but not with the non-customer service I got from them.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:25 AM   #9
tstark

tstark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hemp Goddess View Post
I ordered something, but lost my order number. They did not send out any kind of order confirmation. I e-mailed them several times to try to get my order number so I could send them money. They never replied. If they are so unresponsive to email requests for order numbers, it made me quite leery about buying from them--how would they handle problems? And this made me sad. I would have liked to order from them and keep my money in my state, but not with the non-customer service I got from them.
Hemp Goddess, do you have a favored US based bank, or what is your most trusted bank you order from. Thanks
Old 04-09-2017, 02:26 AM   #10
tstark

tstark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guano View Post
I have purchased through this seed bank (twice) as well and it was very positive both times. They don't take credit cards though.
Was your purchase recent? just wondering if service is still up to par with your purchase experience. Thanks
Old 04-09-2017, 02:28 AM   #11
tstark

tstark

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
have purchased through this seedbank several times and run there gear out on IG
were you please with their service and products? Thanks
Old 04-09-2017, 12:09 PM   #12
Guano

Guano

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstark View Post
Was your purchase recent? just wondering if service is still up to par with your purchase experience. Thanks
Yes. It was just a few weeks ago as I prepare for my next grow. I did the online order thing, they send confirmation immediately (automated) and then I sent in a money order/ bank check and I get another notification when they receive that saying my order is complete. A few days later my beans show up in a fedex bubble-bag package. I am in the northeast so letters packages take a few days but it worked well and timely. They send you a "free" pack of seeds with your order.

I've only grown 3 of them in my last grow. It was supposed to be 4 but one of the seedlings couldn't shed the seed shell and after 10 or so days I pulled it off but it didn't make it.
Guano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 12:17 PM   #13
tstark

tstark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guano View Post
Yes. It was just a few weeks ago as I prepare for my next grow. I did the online order thing, they send confirmation immediately (automated) and then I sent in a money order/ bank check and I get another notification when they receive that saying my order is complete. A few days later my beans show up in a fedex bubble-bag package. I am in the northeast so letters packages take a few days but it worked well and timely. They send you a "free" pack of seeds with your order.

I've only grown 3 of them in my last grow. It was supposed to be 4 but one of the seedlings couldn't shed the seed shell and after 10 or so days I pulled it off but it didn't make it.
Thanks Guano, I really appreciate the feedback it helps the decision making process when choosing a bank, hopefully it will help others if they are thinking of using SOS. your input is greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 04-09-2017, 12:21 PM   #14
tstark

tstark

Quote:
Hemp Goddess, taking into consideration Guano's post do you think we are talking about the same bank? just wondering, i appreciate your input as well, Thanks.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:56 PM   #15
tstark

tstark

Sorry if I am over posting..... this is the site/bank i am talking about...just for clarification.
https://www.sooregonseeds.com
Old 04-09-2017, 04:16 PM   #16
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Yes, it is the same seed bank. Maybe they just got better, maybe they had a flake working who slacked off, don't know--it was at least 6 month ago that I (tried) ordered seeds. I got no automated confirmation and they did not respond to e-mail requests for help. I am glad that Guano's experience was positive.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 02:45 AM   #17
tstark

tstark

Quote:
Yes, it is the same seed bank. Maybe they just got better, maybe they had a flake working who slacked off, don't know--it was at least 6 month ago that I (tried) ordered seeds. I got no automated confirmation and they did not respond to e-mail requests for help. I am glad that Guano's experience was positive.
yea im glad he had a recent good experience, if I go with them that helps, have you had any probs with US based banks. Thanks
Old 04-10-2017, 09:55 AM   #18
lyfespan

lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstark View Post
were you please with their service and products? Thanks
have had positive experience with them and the gear i grew out, plus cant ever complain about freebies

thunder ****
og kush
skunk#1
NL#5
banana creme
and others i cant remember i would have to look back through the files

i liked everything cane in its own packaging