Lowryder Hybrids 100%AF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCskunk

Colombian Gold
Reaction score
My Afghanryder, and 3 way in the young stage. the bigger one is the 3-way, the other two are afghan and L#2. this is another grow of 3 lowryders. The three way is 7 days old. The afghan and the L#2 are both 2 days old.
They cracked seed in soil with carbonated water misted on soil. using 32watt flourex lights. Have them bieng watered superthrive and on a 18/6.

lowryder 010.jpg

lowryder 011.jpg

Nice plants!

Looking very nice.

You giving them nutrients already? Why?

Thanks.

no not yet. I will be using the same nutes I did on my last grow. I still have one growing right now, the other two are chopped and in harvest.

You scared me there for a sec man. LOL

Again, nice plants.
Good luck man.

hey THC where did you get the 3-way and afghan ryder seeds ?

I'm sorry guys, I was out of town for work. I got the seeds from soulseeds.com.

for some reason when i enter the adress it sends me to a search for a web site

hmmmmm another one nice man

but i go t problem my plant is extremlly short what can be a reason for it ??
i really need help, i wont to know what did i do wrong , besides plant look awesome green (deep green) thc starting to come up , plant its packed with seeds , T help me man what it can be too much nutes not enogh, i start too late with nutes ??
i dont got no idea

can you tell me when did you start adding nutes (like time week or two) what strenght and for how long ??

man couse i use nutes for 3 weeks now and i was using 1/4 tsp (i use flora seriues) general hydroponics , and i just make new mixture with stronger dossage, next step on the back man i got myself confused just heelp me man pleas.
o yaaaa im using for past week diferent way then you told me , i use :
one day super thrive and next day nurients with superthrive , and thats what i do all the time. no nut burn do .??

Cool THC. I personally don't like to use superthrive with these. They seem to stretch a lot. Or, they may just need less than a normal dose... for me anyways. So, my non organic second batch is back to the organics. :rolleyes: GL man... I want to try those 3 ways. Look fun ;)

T when you got time anwser my question
Thank you

Hello THC! I might be confused with something and would like to know your opinion on it. I am currently growing lowryder 2's and had many of them not sprout for some reason. It may have been because they were pretty white and may have been picked too early from the seedbank or something but I want to make sure that there isn't something that I may be doing wrong. I am using nutes in the germination tray... should I just be using strait spring water without any nutes added? When should I start adding nutes and what strength? Could you point me towards a good place to read about the germination cycle for these plants? Thanks again man! ~peace~

u asking me ??

that thread is not realy active i was just asking is my best buddy still here.
search for different threads there u will find anwser :)

p.s i never grown 3 way and afganryders

Latest posts

Back