pharcyde's grow numero uno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(I took the pictures 4 days ago on Day 35 of Flowering.)

New camera! Woo hoo!:)

Anybody ever say, "DAMN! I should have cloned them!!!!"
That's what I've been saying ever since these ladies starting flowering!:hairpull:

Switched over to a 400 watt HPS AgroMax lamp for the ladies. Oh yeah. Time for some of that wider spectrum flowering! :cool:

Still only using the Fox Farm Big Bloom nutes every other watering. (I have to water every couple of days thanks to the 400 watt.)

Here is the SkunkBerry that has been the star of the journal:

sb1_01.JPG

sb1_02.JPG

sb1_03.JPG

Here is the Blueberry.

Anybody else see three colas? Well, I do and I swear that is all natural. This plant is a freak of nature and I wish I had clones!!!

lol

bb_01.JPG

bb_02.JPG

bb_03.JPG

bb_04.JPG

bb_05.JPG

bb_06.JPG

Well the third Skunkberry decided that it wanted the best of both worlds.

We argued for a while and I felt bad for it so I made the decision to let it live, however with the following terms: it must continue with only a 150 watt HPS and in solitary confinement.

Everybody is happy. Except for the male flowers i gave the snip snip. I don't want tooo many seeds.

sb2_01.JPG

sb2_02.JPG

sb2_03.JPG

Have been watching this grow since the start pharcyde, and you are continuing to do a fantastic job. Keep up the great work buddy!

Pretty plants you got there. I like the three colas:hubba:

Anthony Cruz - Marijuna

Day 50 of Flowering

First pics of skunkberry.

Other two pics of hermie skunkberry (in the HID lighting)

sb1_04.JPG

sb1_05.JPG

sb1_06.JPG

sb2_04.JPG

sb2_05.JPG

They are looking great my friend. Nice work. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

enjoy ur harvest!! I had a hermie in my batch this time around as well. Goodluck with him/her.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I still got some time until harvesting, thankfully... I am starting to notice my yield increasing during the last few days, and I'm sure its going to continue!:D

Here is the trichome status and pic listing:

First pic: Blueberry (15% are cloudy, rest clear)
Second and Third pic: Northernskunk (50% cloudy / 50% clear)
Fourth and Fifth pic: Skunkberry (33% cloudy / rest clear)

bb_09.JPG

ns_06.JPG

ns_07.JPG

sb1_07.JPG

sb1_08.JPG

The buds are definitely swelling up very nicely. My hats off to you for a great grow my friend. Going to be some sticky-icky buds here very soon. Keep us posted on the gorgeous ladies. Take care and be safe.

I chopped the plants two days ago and they are now drying.

They smell great and I will have to be patient before I can tase them.

Here are the three plants before I cut them down:

lastbb01.JPG

lastbb02.JPG

lastns01.JPG

lastns02.JPG

lastsb01.JPG

lastsb02.JPG

Below is a pic of the buds drying.

I will post a summary and their weight when they are dry.

last02.JPG

Latest posts

Back