look at my palnts???!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
I am not sure exactly what to do,,, it is a little confusing. I am unter the impression thaqt I should let the 5 lr's in smaller containers stay under complete 24/7 lights which they are. It is a 250 hps. Please notice the difference in sizes and bushiness as they have had exactly the same to eat. These were bought as femmed and I have seen visible pistols for several days know on at least 3. DO I JUST KEEP THESE UNDR THE LIGHT FOLLOW THE FF NUTE SCHEDULE AND LET THEM GO??? Right My problem is the fellow afghans are starting to get horny, showing signs. I see my choice as vegging the afghans until the ryders are done then flower the female afghans. The afghan you can barely see in the back left with the lr's is actually SHOWING brown pistols?? This palnt was heavily damaged by heat stress.Any suggestions and mojo my way please. I have seen clear pistols so I KNOW THIS GOOD.My little dog drank some of my grow big when I was mixing it.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

008.JPG

awww thats a cute dog

you do have a fan on them right?

the 1st 3 pics looks great!

looking good. By the way is that a scotty? :)

my little dog is a schnauzer. I love her to death but she has a 5 year old sister and they know when I am going to the garage. they can be a handful. Just today I killed an afghan. It never overcame some damage from heat stress. I took it out and transplanted my best showing llr2 in a much bigger container. I want some of those big nugs our resident llr growers get.The llr's have eye visible pistols now.

My condolences for your losses. Eneway good luck on yur others.

first of all look at the top post and look at my dog. she drank some ff grow big and lokk at her after like 10 days. MY plants are getting there. Just switched the 2 (afghan) loners in flower and my ryders also. The ryders are looking good to me. With no prior expereince I am not sure where they should be. Two of them will be great "bud" bushes while 2 others are tall and lanky. They have had the same food and care. I know the pics are not that good but you can see the female in them and this is what counts. Any info would be appreciated.

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

You should bring your dog to the vet, man. She looks sick and sad :(

this response really blew me away since I was attemting a crack at some humor and wanted people to look at my plants. My dog is not sick or sad but then she can't talk. She needs a haircut.:(

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
You should bring your dog to the vet, man. She looks sick and sad :(

It has also changed colour :rofl:

Your Lowryders can easily maintain 24/0 24/7 and grow big, if your leaving them in the flowering room they will only get 12/12, can you leave them with the 12/12 and move them outside to get normal daylight too?

I am confused as I have them under 12/12 since my afghans are under 12/12. If I now move my ryders back to ANOTHER schedule what should it be? They all have white pistols and I don't want to hermie them now. They have been under 12/12 for only 2 days. SHould I switch them to 18/6 0r back to 24/7??? someone answer me please as they were hatched(planted) around mar23 or so

greetings everyone, I have been growing and reading everyday and I now have more pics and ???'s. The plants are growing like crazy. I have 3 afghans and finally 1 showed a tiny bit of sex>>> the good kind. It is inn the box of ryders that I am slowly changing to 18/6 no matter what else I read. I have 2 short compact lr2's that are looking great and 2 that are almost 2 feet tall and they are full of pistols or trichomes?? the little white things that turn creamy and brown. I am at a total loss as what is up with the afghans. The lighter green is completely new growth after 12/12. The newer stalks have shown a 4" growth in days. The other 2 afghanis have not shown sex yet. whatcha think??

IMG_0225-1.JPG

IMG_0228.JPG

IMG_0230.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

Are all of those plants under just one 250w HPS.

if the hairs touch anything they will brown- so if you touch n smell yer buds that could be it.

different phenos will grow and sometimes look differently- its normal. flower them out until trikes start turning amber, then chop.

lookin good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 2 afgahni's are under 1-23 watt and 2-42 watt cfl's. The four ryders and 1 afghani are under the hps. I want to get at least another 250 for veg when this run is over. You CAN grow good bud under cfl's but hps is so much better.

Latest posts

Back