How do they look? Need advice Plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEVERLEARN

BUBBALOCS
Reaction score
Here are six clones that are growing in some fox farm/potting soil mix, l water with plain ole tap water that l leave outside a few days before using and fert with a cheap 20/20/20 while in veg, they have started to flower so switched to a 5/50/19 my question is do they look healthy l know there small but any comments,advice is appreciated

View attachment WP_20141027_005[1].jpg

View attachment WP_20141027_003[1].jpg

View attachment WP_20141027_004[1].jpg

View attachment WP_20160810_015[1].jpg

View attachment WP_20160810_006[1].jpg

View attachment WP_20160810_020[1].jpg

Hi, your plants seem hungry, probably rootbound too.

I agree with zem. The light green probably means that they need a bit of N. Did you plant mu'tiple plants in one container?

Have you sexed these? There are a couple that I think look a little boyish, but would need better pics to tell for sure.

Here are some comments. It is best to have one plant to one pot. Instead of having one great plant you will get several mediocre ones.

Why on earth are you using 5/50/19? And 20-20-20 isn't good either. FFOF has enough nutes on its own for a few weeks, then you would need to supplement with a little N thru veg and then start flowering nutes like you did, but what kind of nutes are those, I can promise they aren't meant for cannabis.

One reason that pot costs so much is that it's needs aren't the same as your run of the mill veggies.

I hope i didn't sound too harsh, but if your going to grow pot, why not do it the best way for the plant? Let us know if we can help.

thank you ppl for advice, l dont have any $ to spend on these girls and yes they are girls l cloned a nice female from last season, theses are the only ones that survived, l,ve been using cheap *** mg for fert, and didnt have enough soil or pots to put them by themselves so l am kinda stuck with what l have to use which isnt much again any ideas,comments are welcome, have a pic of the mom that l cloned, looks sativaish to me and are more of the clones

View attachment IMG_20150816_104936.jpg

View attachment WP_20160810_014[1].jpg

View attachment WP_20160810_006[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_20150912_164317[1].jpg

View attachment WP_20160810_004[1].jpg

i think they look real hungry and maybe rootbound as others have said. although i think u can get by on 20-20-20 in a pinch. how is the soil in your area. they might do much better if put them out in fairly loose loam. 30 by 30 by 30 inch holes. several times i've grown 8 footers outside with almost no food other than good black loam with a few additives. u gotta find a way to afford a p.h. meter brother. $30. i like the red colored "hanna" P.H. meters. most here can really help if u listen. good luck bud..

Nutrients with too much N WILL retard flowering. And IMO, I do believe that 20-20-20 has far too much N for flowering. I understand being poor, but really good soil and nutrients are not that much...specially when you consider the rewards.

No problem reusing soil, many people do it. You do though need to re-amend it between grows. Congrats on the clones to take to your new place.

reused dirt, no ph meter, cfls. damn, those are looking good man!!

I'm just posting on account of I want to fill today's post with sopappy
but that looks like sunlight to me, you can do no wrong

good luck on your grow ,,,do the best you can,,,i hope you get a few bucks and are able to make some upgrades,,,,

I'm just posting on account of I want to fill today's post with sopappy
but that looks like sunlight to me, you can do no wrong

u r so right pap, unless u put way too much epsome salt in the bottom of your holes. yup, i did that. wicked stupid!! :hitchair:

Latest posts

Back