late start grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thot i would post these i just took. both are the plants that are mentioned as budding and re vedging, now budding again, well stressed plants. first one is northern lights number five, second one is purple old gangsta.

crop northern lights 5.jpg

9 17 07 old gangsta.jpg

This is the first of five plants that i had go to bud early (see earlier posts). After they revedged, they budded right on schedual with the sun. This one here is the old gangsta, just in the last few days it has gone to a dark purple, i think from the colder nights, included previously is a pic of it a week ago or so still alive. The tricholms are 90% cloudy with 10% amber. I have two more that are at the same stage, i am watching them closely, i am looking for a bit more amber, maybe 25%. The mornings are now at 40 degrees regularly and last year i harvested my one plant about this time. Can't wait to try some of this when it is dry in a week or so, and then cured in for a month or so.
Again, thank you for all your help.
good growing
tcbud :D

re old gangster 9 25 07.jpg

northern lights 9 25 07.jpg

sweet purple gangsta..have a nice smoking time..:D:D:D

Today took the Northern Light #5 and cut the main stems. It looks very similar to the old gangster above, tho it is not as purple and there is less of it. As i said above, i beleive the cold is turning the plants purple. It is odd tho that four of six are affected with the very purple color and two are not turning purple at all, those two are still a very vibrant green that look dusted with white. This northern light plant was also a re vedged plant mentioned earlier in the post.

the trics are 20-30% amber with the rest cloudy.

NL five 01.jpg

NL five re02.jpg

NL five re03.jpg

This is the bud i did the LST to. It is a 420 that went to flower then revedged then flower. I did the LST to a lower branch and am very happy how it turned out. It is by far the largest densest bud i have grown this year.:D

resized 420 LST.jpg

Damn bro love them budz how was the smoke great harvest grow on bro:hubba: love the purple color in them

am curing some of the bud now, and some is still drying. Was at a friends house the other day, he grew 16 plants in his back yard, all of them under the california mj recomendation program, he got ripped off for a couple pounds of wet bud, and the plant i gave him, a sour desiel, the main kola was taken, and one large kola was broke, he gave that kola to me, it had more on it than almost a whole plant of mine did (sadly the trichs were almost all still clear, but some were turning cloudy), but then his plants never did go to flower and revedge. the deseil did i gave him and it was a bush about knee height. (little sour plant was about four inches high when i gave it to him to save)
the smoke report is good/freaking great for the northern lights five, old gangsta and 420. the purps, sour desiel and bubble gum is still drying. i now have so many to choose from, i am just happier than a ??????

thats a damn nice looking lady ya had there. where can i get som of that purple seeds from. right now im growing bubblicious and purple bud. i hope mine get as purple as yours. good growing!!!! and sorry to here about ya friend. i hope he find out who did it

i got some seeds called purps from bc seed company in canada, the ones at the beginning of this post turned out looking like this one below, they came right thru the mail, in a small tarp. the reason my plants all turned purple was because of the cold temps here at night.

the purps i bought and grew from seed actually were not quite as purple as the ones i grew from clones, thier leaves were more a red color..

anyway BC seed company, found them on the web, kinda pricey tho.

purps resized.jpg

Never put "The End" on this journal soooooo.....

THE END

Latest posts

Back