Dmacks Hydro and soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot sport. Im hoping for atleast 50 percent females. Ill take some more pictures this friday seeing that they are really trying to hit the lights

Well first pic is of the male getting chopped with a blunt in the hand and made into some iso hash.:p Took all the plants from the 400watt side to the 1000watt flower side. Tied all the outside plants outward towards the wall for some LST'ing. Thanks for stopping will be updating every friday or as needed MP:cool:

how was the hash oil ? and yeah plants are looking great ,,looking forward to see how they devolpwith the 1000
heres to next week! :tokie:

Greetings Mel. The hash oil is right now still evaporating. The pics i took are no longer then 45 min old. I will have a smoke report on that later on tonight. This is my first time trying to make it so i hope its good. Will be getting bubblebags befor i harvest so i can get some Grade A hash. Yum

Yeah about to be on the third week of 12/12 with my Top44 LST girl. She's packing it on. Definatly going to but her buds on the weigher when i harvest her because i think shes going to tip my scale. I have 5 White Widows left in the hydro. So that left me with a 60/40 female/male ratio. Not bad. I have a WW mom in the Veg room along with some Kahuna babies awaiting there growth to start a outdoor grow. Enough talking here some pictures:hubba:

Timmyjg6 said:
Hay man, looking good.
Thanks alot Tim. She is exploding with growth. Its insane more Pictures this week coming up

why is marijuana such a beautiful plant with even more beautiful fruit

im in love with mj =]

Definatly a great increase in size within just a few days. I can see where massive colas are going to form. Mmmmm cant wait. Took 3 clones. one dosnt look like itll live and the other 2 may make it.

Smelly Jelly said:
beautiful plant mack nice job
Thanks SJ. Cant wait until harvest. Never had some WW bud before. Take care MP

cant wait for them flowerd dmack:hubba: those little white hair bring joy to my eyes:eek: lookn HUGE

Thanks a ton HB. I have some Kahuna in veg right now. going to put them in 3gal soil bags today so i wont have to do it later. Bought some FF ocean forest soil a few days ago. Should be seeing some huge growth in that LST top44 girl soon. uping the nutes on her. She looks tooo green .lol so i gotta put some stress on her so she knows whoes Daddy.

i love oceanforest, what nutes are you using. Nice id love to see what them kahuna seeds look like, a little pre sample:) thanks bro, must be nice owning 2 hps?

headband said:
i love oceanforest, what nutes are you using. Nice id love to see what them kahuna seeds look like, a little pre sample:) thanks bro, must be nice owning 2 hps?
ill take some pics of the Kahuna seedlings. Im using the FF grow and bloom. Some Florablend, sweetners and all that good stuff. i have to take a pic also of all my nutes. I have a little collection. I have the 1000watt with the hps. I also have a hps bulb for the 400watter but its going to stay MH. Lights just came on so ill take a pic or 2.

They look great dmack. Cant wait for some more pictures in the future. Those are going to be some giant buds! You are going to be very pleased here real soon. Keep us posted on those beautiful ladies. Take care my friend and good luck.

Latest posts

Back