Blue Mystic Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Ive been on this forum for a while and still havent done a grow journal so I think its about time.
I have four Blue Mystic babys that are three days old right now. I have them under a 100watt cfl and once they make it to the flower closet they will be under a 400hps. I am using Promix soil mixed with a little Perlite. When they are old enough for nutes I will be feeding them Fox Farms for veg and flower.
I also have a White Rhino mother plant, a Mental Floss father plant, and a few Shnazzleberry#2 clones in the same closet.
Wish me luck!! Im hoping for one male and three females. If the Blueberry is good I would like to make some crosses with it.

Heres some extra pics of my flower closet too.

005.JPG

006.JPG

004.JPG

003.JPG

maineharvest said:
Ive been on this forum for a while and still havent done a grow journal so I think its about time.
I have four Blue Mystic babys that are three days old right now. I have them under a 100watt cfl and once they make it to the flower closet they will be under a 400hps. I am using Promix soil mixed with a little Perlite. When they are old enough for nutes I will be feeding them Fox Farms for veg and flower.
I also have a White Rhino mother plant, a Mental Floss father plant, and a few Shnazzleberry#2 clones in the same closet.
Wish me luck!! Im hoping for one male and three females. If the Blueberry is good I would like to make some crosses with it.

Heres some extra pics of my flower closet too.

Green Mojo!!!

Looking good my friend. Nice work. You've been busy indeed! Nice work. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Thanks everyone. ive also got a third closet up in the roomates room that has probably another twenty plants. So yes we are busy!! All of my big budders are in the back of the closet so you cant even see them but ive got a couple monsters in there.

Does anybody know what strains the Blue Mystic was made from?

Its day 13 now and some are looking ok and some I forgot to water and they started to dry up. I just gave them a big drink of water so in a few days they should be lookin alright. I have nine in my veg closet and I put one right into my flower closet just for fun. I think I will put another one in tonight. Next week will start using foxfarm veg nutes and a couple drops of big bloom from foxfarm. Anybody here grown the BM before? If so did you get any color changes in the bud? Im hoping for a nice colored pheno in one plant so I can clone her.

Pic 1. Nine Blue Mystics in veg closet
Pic 2. Clones that are in the same closet as the Blues
Pic 3. Plant from flower closet

003.JPG

004.JPG

001.JPG

Latest posts

Back