First Ourdoor Attempt =]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThEcAkEmAn

Reaction score
OK GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME GROWING, EVER

me and 3 of my friends decided to get some seeds, grow, smoke and sell some pot, but this is all our very first time growing ANYTHING lol

we germintated them about a week and a 1/2 ago, maybe two, and planted them a week and 2 days ago, last sunday

so far, we planted about 50, and so far it looks like we only got 9 right now
but who knows
hear is our very first pic
EDIR ...photobucket limks removed

well what do you say guys?

please if u see im doing anything wrong or have any tips please tell me!!
thank u guys so much!!
wish me luck!!!

man im hopeing

how big is it suposed to get in like a weeks time, or even less?

A weeks time, you should see one set of natural 3 point leaves i'd think.

i just wish i knew the exact time it sprouted because its been a week and 2 days so it could of sprouted saturday-now

man im so amped that i actully have more than 5 plants!

these next couple months are gonna be SOOO long lol

building a fence around the plants tommorro, got to keep them deer out some way

OK UPDATE!

WELL TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY I SEE THE GRILS IN PERSON, AND I GOT TO BE HONEST, IM GETTIN MY HOPES UP

TO ME, IT JUST SEEMS I SEE THE SAME LOOKING PLANT ALL OVER THE WOODS =[

NOW I TOOK A FEW PICS MYSELF TODAY, BUT CAN ONLY EMAIL ONE FOR SOME IDOTIC REASON, BUT HEAR SHE IS
MORE photobucket removed

NOW IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CANN TELL ME THIS IS REAL, BECAUSE IDK, SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE TO HAVE SO MANY FOR OUR FIRST TIME, WHEN WE BARLEY DID **** TO THEM, LIKE WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING SPECIAL, JUST GERMINATED FOR A FEW DAYS THEN PLANTED THEM RIGHT IN THE EARTH, NO SPECIAL SOIL, DIDNT PREPARE THE SITE, JUST OLD SKOOL

SO PLEASE, I NEED SOME REINSURANCE

THANKS GUYS!!!

hey guys what kind of fertilizer should i use for these buggers
or food

and when is good, i think i might give em fertilizer mad soon

Looking good! I'd use a fert higher in nitrogen (first number in the x-x-x ratio on fert packages). But, I wouldn't give it any until it's at least got a few more leaves, man. Maybe a foot tall or something.

Hi there. Make sure to take advantage of the vast amount of information and knowledge available on this site. The Resources tab at the top of the page is a great place to start reading. Do your research and your growing experience will be much better and your results in the end will be much greater. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Use a high nitrogen fert, and you should wait a little longer like stated above. Other then that, you are looking good.;)

man, you guys are lucky!
looks like you dont even have to water the plants cuz the soil is already always wet.
where im putting me plants, im gona have to water everyday or so
which sucks
i wish i could jst plant them and theyd already have sufficient water, like the spot where you and your friends are growing.
i already had 1 plant in closet but i had to get rid of it...
but yea man, your grow is lookin good
looks like u picked the perfect spot for growing!
cheers!

BTW, you may have wanted to start ur plants out in little plastic cups, cuz your supposed to bury the seedling down to the first set of leaves in the ground so the stem has more stability.
of course, you could try what your trying which is all natural, which SHOULD work, since wild marijuana doesnt get any special care like that and it still grows.
but anyways, u picked a great spot to grow, cuz the plants wont require special attention like watering and **** since the soil looks like its already always perfect.

Latest posts

Back