Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: 4u2 I was reading the local paper it had a story about your state preping for flooding, You ain't in a area to worry about are you?

:48:UK you to LBs have a great day.

:ciao: ozzy....no Im in High lands...the Rivers near Mt .Rainer are to crest by mid next week..we have had the rains for 8 days straight now..and yesturday I thaught my car was floating away..lol...alls calm right now but the skies will open again soon..thanks for the concern..nut remember I have a Party Barge:D it floats..okay back to session:bong:

With some of the flooding I have had this year I worry about anybody I know that lives next to a brook, creek, or river.

What's the matter UK, 4u got you finger tied. and you can't tpye:p

Now back to the Bong :bong::bong::bong:

:48::peace:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Ozzy There has been a few days of taking the jon-boat to the car and a few mornings of wading among the carp when I have not had the dinghy nearby.:rofl: Nothing like stepping on 20lb carp with shoes in one hand and flashlight in the other at 4:30 in the morning:rofl:

SmokinMom said:
So nice to have great friends when your own family sucks, lol.

Sorry to hear ya so down on you own family...But even your soooo called friends sucks:rolleyes:

:bong:

ozzydiodude said:
With some of the flooding I have had this year I worry about anybody I know that lives next to a brook, creek, or river.

What's the matter UK, 4u got you finger tied. and you can't tpye:p

Now back to the Bong :bong::bong::bong:

:48::peace:

HELL YES he has me fingers all tied up ,,what with holding his :bong: while he rolls me some fine :tokie:

ok time to biu :bong::bong:

Hey everyone :ciao:

Here's to you PC, 4U, Ozzy, Astro, UK

:joint: :bong2:

Beautiful morning here. Just trying to get motivated to finish washing the dishes....gotta :bong2: first though!

Intuitive Philosopher said:
Hey everyone :ciao:

Here's to you PC, 4U, Ozzy, Astro, UK

:joint: :bong2:

Beautiful morning here. Just trying to get motivated to finish washing the dishes....gotta :bong2: first though!

:ciao:

Happy Saturday my friend...:48:

me too...:bong:

:stoned:

and Passing on the the next member:bong1:

4u2sm0ke said:
Sorry to hear ya so down on you own family...But even your soooo called friends sucks:rolleyes:

I'm her friend are you saying I suck, if so we got a big problem that has to be straighten out.

Just puttin my "labia" snake up here to say good morning and hello BHC!

Ozzy, I think there are things a happening that we know little about, perhaps some backstabbing and High siding going on. Who knows..... cept those who are involved.... and I aint. I know, I suck, but only in very certain conditions...and only with a certain someone..... oh my, did my fingers type that?

If that's what going on it needs to be kept in PM's not on the open forum.

ozzydiodude said:
I'm her friend are you saying I suck, if so we got a big problem that has to be straighten out.

oh my friend I dont know where ya got that from...I was stateing that even my soo called friends sucks..and would never say My Family does..and esspecially someone elses friend..:rolleyes: ..time for BIU...:bong:

ozzydiodude said:
If that's what going on it needs to be kept in PM's not on the open forum.

oh ...I couldnt agree more with ya ozzy..But ya see thats where the problem lies.....:confused:
:48:

tcbud...:ciao: ready for the BIG trip? :bong: and pass:bong1:

Mornin All ;) got one eye on the tv ( kill bill1) and one eye on the bong and i dont know whats typing ? anyways Frosty sat mornin here and gotta get to the shop. Gotta finish that bubbler today !

Good morning meds...:48:...cant wait to see that Babby in action:lama: Ill be looking for it:aok: hurry go get what we need...well after this :bong:

hello, is anyone out there? well i can bong by myself:) man im worn out, putting down floor is hard work.sorry duck already orderd da buddah:hubba:

Great news that you are making progress on the floor, Astro! And YIPPEE that you chose to order the DaBuddha. I sure love mine.

How much floor did you get laid?

Latest posts

Back