hi everybody.. roomate needs thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
hello im so sorry I havent log in so long.. been traveling and im back in SC

myrtle beach anyone need roomate? give me holler in pm thanks (private msg):D

Nice to see you again, papabeach. I wonder about you from time to time. Sorry, I can't help you out with a roommate, though. Nice to have you back.

Hi ya, Papa, nice to see you again. It does seem as if you only come to see us lately when you need something :):D

papabeach1 i'd hit the classifieds or craigslist or something lookin for a roomate. weed site is not a good idea and not allowed here for the security of our members.
Welcome back papa.

hop on the next plane and come down under ! i'll look after you ..although i snore rather loud and tend to fart often... i'll even get some seeds and we can grow together !! see you when you get here ..i need a new papa !! .. oohhh no not with a face like that ! i dont need the competion here in australia ...stay there ! ..pull up a park bench ! take care ..stay safe !

yeah haha.. i ll get that avatar picture fix/ changed..
had
nothing to run but lot of adventurous trips I made.. I ll post some pictures..
beautiful scenes planted some ... maybe will travel again later.. same spots within 6 months later for second time..

Latest posts

Back