*new* Needing Simple Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
how dose one add pictures to a thread??

First off, welcome to MP! ;) Nice to have you here.
You just use the attachment management thingie... under "additional options" (click 'go advanced')
but I think you might need a minimum number of posts before you can attach a picture. Don't use Photobucket or similar, please!

a question for you. How many threads do you have started now 4-5 that dont really say much JK. ----LOL. When you post something scroll down a little bit and there are some more options. Atleast thats how it is on my phone any, i would think its about the same on a pc though.

press go advanced ,at the bottom of your thread ,,,then press on manage attachments ..(the paper clip )..and it will give you the option to upload pics ,,,,you might have to resize them this is easy to do with picasso ,,,,and theres no minium post to upload your own pics ,,well none that i found anyway :D

OHHH i nearly forgoT ,,,,,,WELCOME to MP

Yeah i do have a few threads :( it just nice to be able to ask and get help for a change. spent hours reading and then im not to sure what i have read was true.. so opinion is the key to success.

Latest posts

Back