Puffmonkeys "new" Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they were put into flower monday under the floros... friday(tomorrow), i'll install 1 of my thouies in the room. this room was designed for veg only but i ran out of time and money to build the clone room and bloom room...this room is only 25 sqft as where the bloom room will be 48...BTW, anyone with stink problems take a look at the first pic in this thread...with that filter setup, i smell absolutely nothing.it's 2 can 2600's(90cfm each) on a 160 cfm fan and it only cost $250 to build.

If I Need To Change The Light Cycle Times, Whats The Least Damaging Way To Do It ?????

I left the light off until the change time... if that makes sense PM
Mine did just fine with it ?

I just let the lights go out then set the timer to kick back on about an hour later than it was set for the veg cycle. then it's 12/12 after that, My room has done way better now that I have the res chiller setup.

PM I like the light idea. I just bought two 24" x4 T5's and I could not believe the amount of light these new FLouresants put out for a total of 96watts each.

very nice light set up PM:) ...

did you take clones? it's not too late. i've went 4 weeks flower, and still cloned. just takes alot longer.( i did this to see if it was possible)...

i have a diy bubble cloner that you can make outta 'bout anything with a lid. theres a thread in propagation section on it that i just posted pics under DWC / Easy Clones...

what are your conditions in the cloner irish ?and no, i did'nt take clones cause i don't have the room for 'em yet, but i will after this harvest.i'm only flowering with 1 1000w HPS this time but i think i'll still get a decent yield from it...i'm going to play with them tomorrow so i'll take more pics..they should be showing bud growth by now.

smokeytimes said:
I just let the lights go out then set the timer to kick back on about an hour later than it was set for the veg cycle. then it's 12/12 after that, My room has done way better now that I have the res chiller setup.

PM I like the light idea. I just bought two 24" x4 T5's and I could not believe the amount of light these new FLouresants put out for a total of 96watts each.
yeah, mine runs 512w but it does a fantastic job of bushing out a vegging plant.;)

chris1974 said:
I left the light off until the change time... if that makes sense PM
Mine did just fine with it ?
make sense to me...thanks...i kinda messed up and set the timer for 8:00 on 12/12....that doesnt leave me much time to work since i don't get there till after 6 lol :D

what up pm, what finally happened after u got caugth, did u get felony or misdemeanor

misdemeanor..i plead guilty to simple possesion !!..4 months jail....i smoked the whole time...lol

Wusup PM... yeah man, they will be fine ! did you change your timer yet :)

no, did'nt make it out there tonight...gonna go take care of 'em tomorrow...res change, bloom nutes, HPS ...all kinds of crap...still gotta run my 240v subpannel...don't think i''l be smoking before that little task..not my favorite way to get a "buzz" lol.

for how many plants is it a felony or misdemeanor

they were charging me with 10-19 even though i only had 9 but it did'nt matter cause they offered me a deal to plead to a lesser charge instead of arguing the fact that only 9 were growing in a full on trial.

they recently gave an old man who had 107 plants probation...

so its 10 for a felony, ur total clear or u have probation

i'll be pulling up a seat for this one as well.... love the flouro fixture!:headbang2:

i'm clear....time served !!!! no damage done, only a speed bump.

Latest posts

Back