Puffmonkeys "new" Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fleshstain said:
i'll be pulling up a seat for this one as well.... love the flouro fixture!:headbang2:
welcome !!!! i get down right retarded when i grow and usually have exellent luck in the green arena. hopefully this one will be a good show as well:hubba:

PUFF MONKEY said:
what are your conditions in the cloner irish ?and no, i did'nt take clones cause i don't have the room for 'em yet, but i will after this harvest.i'm only flowering with 1 1000w HPS this time but i think i'll still get a decent yield from it...i'm going to play with them tomorrow so i'll take more pics..they should be showing bud growth by now.

> i just ph to 7 with tap, add airstone, and change out rez every 2-3 days, and should see roots in 10-14 days tops...also, make sure no light enters rez, so you ain't spinning your mudders...

rock that 1000 PM.:D :cool: ...

Well, it seems they are gonna out grow the room again...any suggestions on how to make 'em smaller ??..still don't have them under the hps yet..i may go out tonight and do it..they are due for a res change as well.these pics are 1 week later than the last ones.

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

hey guys, i'm having serious issues with the size of my grow....the lights are raised as far as they will go..what might i do to fix this problem ? i'm open to any ideas at all..

Hi PuffMonkey...

SO glad to see you get thru all the crap... and back in your garden... Rock ON, bud! I just found your new thread and your plants look great but I can see you've got some monsters going on there. They're still in veg, right? I think you can do some major thinning out of the lower 1/3 to 1/2 of all the plants that are similar in size. I like to prune all growth up to 8" - 12" from the soil surface for good air movement through the canopy and over the medium/soil surface. I also like to prune all or sometimes just most of the lower 'sucker' branches on my plants to force all flower production closer to the lights on the upper 1/2 of the plant. On your tall plants, you could either bend over and tie your tallest mainstems down to ie a hole in the pot it's in etc... or you can 'top' the plants and lower shoots will be the new dominant mainstems... However you do it... if you can even out the canopy for better and more even light penetration it's going to do the most for your yield and bud maturity...

I've done all my cloning in DIY bubbler cloners for about 7-8 years with nothing but water... It doesn't take much space for a bubble cloner and they only require minimal light so even CFL's are adequate for a light source... Just long light and bubbles is all they need... Nothing could be simpler. If you take clones now you'll be able to keep your strains growing in your garden when you learn which plants are best phenos as you flower them. You can keep the veg setup very cheap and small and you'll be way ahead of the game for your next bloom run... and your next! ;)

Happy Growing!:cool:

i got 3 suggestions on getting your plants outta your lights, and your not gonna like one.:rolleyes: ...

1 start tying like a mo-fo...
2 'crank' the tops...
3 break out the Husky, and cut the legs down on that table...

told ya, you was'nt gonna like it...

this is my qualms with e&f pictured above. it takes up valuable grow space... gotta get JB to check this out...

good luck PM...Irish...

yeah, the flower room i designed has a much lower table height.this table is already sitting as low as it can..this room was for veg only. live and learn......at least i got the "grow" part down lol...

sorry Puff. i ain't laughing at ya bro.serious. i'm just confused as to why you did not plan this out way back?...

i got one more suggestion PM. and you ain't gonna like this one either bro. i'll say it like this: dwc the lot...

you asked. don't kill the messenger man. thats the way it is...Irish...

my brother planted the seeds and i did what i could to see 'em through...more than that, i was expecting money i never recieved to build the flower room...the flower room would have allowed me to do my clones ...if i knew i could build it soon enough, i would clone them now(2weeks) , veg 'em(another 2-3weeks) and then move 'em to the buddery(flower room)lol...but i don't think i'll be able to come up with $3,000 to spend on grow rooms in 5 weeks....thats the breaks...so i'll get what i can this time and start over in a better position next time.

Would it be possible to put them in soil? then you would have a lot of extra room for them to finish and start up hydro again next time.

problem solved...i think....

i did the trellis thing and plan to keep weaving the plants through them as they grow..hope this does the trick

001.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

IRISH said:
sorry Puff. i ain't laughing at ya bro.serious. i'm just confused as to why you did not plan this out way back?...

i got one more suggestion PM. and you ain't gonna like this one either bro. i'll say it like this: dwc the lot...

you asked. don't kill the messenger man. thats the way it is...Irish...
none taken lol..it frustrates the quoo(new cuss word) out o' me too, but i could'nt throw out the last of my blue mystic sprouts even though my brother planted them without my approval and without a suitable setup..oh well, mung happens.:D

Latest posts

Back