Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umbra, he is growing into a man, he is figuring out what and where he wants to be in life. no telling where he may end up. I/m sure you want you him to stay close to you though..

Hey guys I wasn't fishing for compliments. I was just venting some of my frustration. YD, yes he is growing into a man. From the East Coast, Cali sounds like the land of opportunity with a chance to make a mark in this new business. There is a lot of press about all the new businesses and on IG or FB you see bud photos of some serious dank. No one really talks about what it takes to get there. Now I know what it takes, and so does my son. When he was at college, I had no real issues about him being away. I was in my comfort space with friends, family, and all the other trappings of security. It was easy. In Cali, I don't really have any of those things, so with him not here I would feel even more lost and alone than I already feel.
When I went thru the divorce, we were ordered by the court to submit to a complete psych eval. I later learned that my ex refused to cooperate and refused all the psych testing. I took all the tests and I show signs of social anxiety. I am not very comfortable around people and I don't always know what to do in social settings. The conclusion was it was partly the epilepsy, partly the way I was treated by those who knew I had epilepsy, and of course eating phenobarbital 3x a day keeps you a little out of it. It all makes me feel a bit isolated.

Umbra -- I wasn't giving U a complement to build your ego up !-- It was purely selfish on my part !-- I want some more that stuff like U breed !-- I hate to be the one to tell U the bad news but U ain't special when it comes to social / mental problems up in here !-- I'm pretty much a Hermit myself !-- Plus I'm old and an opinionated a**hole !-- Ask around ? -- Anyway -- As flawed as I am I just try to be the best Keef I can be !
The last decade or so my only interaction with my daughter has been at family funerals !- Not looking for any sympathy either -- She happy in her socialite world and I don't want to be a part of that world !-- I'm doing fairly well most times !-- I wish her well but we don't get along ! -- This double whammy from these fronts hurt me pretty good but I'll get better !-- I have everytime so far anyway !--

Way back someone said U sure post a lot ! -- Get a life !-- Dude this is pretty much my life !- My friendship circle -support group or whatever U want to call it !-- I got no idea how the O.F.C. became whatever it has become but I do enjoy hanging with U guys ! -
How's the shoulder Giggy ?

OFC, i must confess.... i have a mistress, well had her for about two years now. maybe more. time flies..
she is amazing.

I have a love affair with cannabis. lol, she has my heart!! she takes up my time, a little here, a lot there. and she takes some of my money.. but she smokes oh so goood!!

Way back someone said U sure post a lot ! -- Get a life !-- Dude this is pretty much my life !- My friendship circle -support group or whatever U want to call it !-- I got no idea how the O.F.C. became whatever it has become but I do enjoy hanging with U guys ! -
How's the shoulder Giggy ?

I'm with you My friend :48:

Keef, you and I have more than a couple things in common my friend. It is what keeps me coming back, lol. I don't post much in other threads, I read them...I just don't post in them. Always been a bit more of a lurker than a poster. True of the other sites I belong to as well.
One of my nephews treated me very badly for more than 15 years. It was because his cousin disappeared from college and after they found his mutilated partial remains, my sister had a memorial service for him. I do not go. I had to have emergency surgery a week before and I could not walk, stand, sit, or drive. He only recently began talking to me again. He had a near death experience that changed his life forever. He and I get along much better now.

My clock says 4:20 !-- Kraven still down there flying Dog around like a kite !-- Tail end of a pressure front is pushing thru !-- This sheet got to stop soon - Ain't sure how much more I can handle !-- I think part of my problem has been the cedar pollen the fronts brought down from the hill country !-- I'd give up but I burnt my white flag ! --Pack another pipe and see what the afternoon brings !--

Bought beans from Attitude a week ago. Over the weekend someone ran up a bunch of charges for an online gaming site on my card and he used his real name. Total charges were $125.00 then he tried to use it to buy food. So he signed his real name. All charges are in the UK. CC company is making good on the charges. Apparently, he works for Attitude and thought no one would know it was him. I sent Attitude an email about the problem and that there are now 4 different law enforcement agencies involved in this matter. And yes, I blame Attitude for allowing access to this info. I will not shop there again and you would be crazy to shop there. Buyer beware.

Bought beans from Attitude a week ago. Over the weekend someone ran up a bunch of charges for an online gaming site on my card and he used his real name. Total charges were $125.00 then he tried to use it to buy food. So he signed his real name. All charges are in the UK. CC company is making good on the charges. Apparently, he works for Attitude and thought no one would know it was him. I sent Attitude an email about the problem and that there are now 4 different law enforcement agencies involved in this matter. And yes, I blame Attitude for allowing access to this info. I will not shop there again and you would be crazy to shop there. Buyer beware.

That sucks man I'm sorry to hear that happened glad you caught it in time though

It was the CC company that flagged it. This is the 1 advantage to using a CC. The fraud is covered. Still a bummer though.

It was the CC company that flagged it. This is the 1 advantage to using a CC. The fraud is covered. Still a bummer though.

It's because of stuff like this that a lot of seed banks in the long green excepting credit cards and all it does is wreck it for people like me and you

Evening O.F.C. !-- Waiting on D.D. to hit town !--

Bud U gonna be able to save those clones U bought ?

They still ain't impeached the Traitor ?-- Justice is so slow !

Evening O.F.C. !-- Waiting on D.D. to hit town !--

Bud U gonna be able to save those clones U bought ?

They still ain't impeached the Traitor ?-- Justice is so slow !

I'm trying real hard to my friend I only have one pink Kush left lost both purple Kush still have a couple OG's and a couple bubbles that are looking promising as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back