Satori Comparison Grow - Organic vs. Soilless/Synthetic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a rough day yesterday for reasons that border on my desire to transition away from lifting heavy bags of soil, pots, and water buckets. And thus my reason for trying AN in the first place.

Night before last, I filled up a 5-gallon bucket with water to sit out and off-gas overnight. I picked up the bucket by its handle with my right arm and moved it about 5 feet. I felt a slight strain in my neck, but I was fine. Until I woke up yesterday morning.

When I woke up and got out of bed, the right side of my neck hurt so bad I had to lay back down. Then it moved down the right side of my spine and I was in the worst back and neck pain I can ever remember. I couldn't get a chiropractor appointment until 3:15. My wife had to drive me there, and I had to wait an hour in a hard chair before the chiro could see me.

One quick twist-and-jerk of my neck hurt like you wouldn't believe, but the disk crunched and went back in place immediately. Major relief.

go to your local feed and seed farming center and ask for horse liniment........ rub it in good...... you'll feel better fast.

Latest posts

Back