New here, and I have a question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
Last night, me and a few buddies got together, and one of them pulls out this container with what looks like a dark purple/black, grinded up weed.. It was very fine.. like ash almost.. and it's sticky like resin.. He called it "Reboot" Because when you smoke it, you go off and start halucinating for 5-10 minutes, and then it's over, and you feel stoned. I was wondering if you guys knew what this stuff is, because I'm somewhat worried of any side affects. He said it was totally legal.. But I don't know.. Please get back to me. Thanks.

-Justin

whats it smell like? pot has never made me hallucinate at all, acid did that to me back in the 70's and i never touched it again. if pot did that to me, i would let it go too. sounds like you got some sort of chemical concauction mixed up there. it better smell and taste like hash or weed.

you should be able to tell what it is by the smell and taste.

salvia did it look like leaves Yes, small small leaves... I also heard it was something like DMT?

whats it smell like? pot has never made me hallucinate at all, acid did that to me back in the 70's and i never touched it again. if pot did that to me, i would let it go too. sounds like you got some sort of chemical concauction mixed up there. it better smell and taste like hash or weed.

Nope, didn't smell or taste like weed.. But it gave you a Chronic-like high after you were done tripping.

DMT is a pouder in pill capsuls it was def. salvia it makes you tip for like 5 mins you can buy it at stores where they sell pipes I hate that shit

not much at all its just real bad for your lungs

dont kill yourself with that crap. grow some real stuff.

Yeah, that salvia sucks, man - stay away from that...get some dirtweed/bagseed or whatever - anything is better than that kind of trip.

heyyy .. whiich part of the plant do u cut off to get a go0d smoke outta it lol
?????????????????
plz help us lol
thanxx xox
luv aimz n trisha :):)

Latest posts

Back