Flowering Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
I'm 9 days into flower, 34 days total and i'm starting to see some fuuny things. i'm using MG 3 month feed soil and a weekly foliar feed of FLORALICIOUS BLOOM and was wondering if anybody could tell me any thing about these pics....anything i should attend to asap ?

week 5 001.JPG

week 5 002.JPG

week 5 003.JPG

week 5 004.JPG

week 5 005.JPG

Looks to me like you overdid it on the nutes and need a lot better drainage just my 2 cents could be wrong.

IMO too early to tell, when the plant goes into flowering you can expect some leaves to turn yel;low and die, it just means that its using more stored up energy then when in veg state. keeep a close eye on the rest of the plant just to be in the safe side.. good Luck :aok:

I think that it looks more like nute burn than the plant using stored up energy. Many people have problems with the MG pre nuted soil--there is just no way to control the release of the nutrients.

i don't see any burt tips on any other leaves, how often are you watering? does the soils have time to dryout good between waterings? if thats the only leaf doing it i wouldn't worry to much.

i too tend to over-react.i see 1 leaf lookin puny and i panic,or used to.its just part of the game.i do not worry anymore about 1 leaf,jmo will keep you up nights if you over react and you will probably wind up doing more harm than good.just watch it close and then you can PANIC,LOL

Dont panic!

Its quite natural, here is my plant that has been in flower 3 weeks, all its doing is using old leaves energy, the leaves did their job while in veg, its now a simple payback of reserved energy, they are the low down leaves that will get little light anyway.

flowering.jpg

flowering 2.jpg

thanks,...that pic makes me feel better...i hit them with some 15-30-15 about a week ago and was thinking nute burn. 1 of the leaves looks burned but it's a low, small leaf and it's on the biggest plant and it's the only "burned" leaf

Latest posts

Back