Lizard man / Cheech & Chong ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldhippy

Old Hippy
Reaction score
This reminds me of a Cheech & Chong movie with Steacy Keach. I think he played the pot smoking detective who smoked so much he saw lizards, and the turned into one.
But seriously this little guy moved into my indoor grow in Florida. He has stopped the little flies that were roaming around. Think they may have come from drip catchers under the plants so they will drain. Do you think he will cause any damage to the plants.
I have followed some of the advice that I was given here and they are starting to get some nice buds as you will see in the pictures. The pictures show the plants under LST. Plants are 11 weeks how long? I am thinking 4 to 6 weeks Need to get Magnifier to look for trichons. SP

Thanks oldhippy

PICT2725.JPG

PICT2727.JPG

PICT2728.JPG

PICT2729.JPG

PICT2730.JPG

PICT2734.JPG

I believe they are carnivores, not herbivores. I went to school in south Florida and those little guys were everywhere. We just let them in because they ate all the bugs Florida is so famous for.

Sounds like he's eating the fungus gnats that you see buzzing around. The gnats larvae can feed on your roots, so I'd say let the little guy have his way. He shouldn't hurt your plants..... give him some water, maybe a little bed or a scone or two? He'll keep away your pests for sure.

That's a green anole you have there. They are also called chameleons, though they are able to change color, they are not true chameleons. I used to have several as pets. They are sold in most pet stores (or at least the ones that have lizards). It eats insects, totally harmless to your plants. Though they drink water exclusively off leaves (i.e. dew), you might poison him with fretilizer if you foliar feed. My suggestion... Name him!

Latest posts

Back