Iso Hash Oil

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo hick can you tell me how to purge bho im using triple refined butane right is der anything i can do to make my hash betta

"purge bho"..? I'm not sure what you mean 'windy. the butane will evaporate away on its own.
I'm not experienced in bho extraction, but I do know that the quality. type of butane used, can contribute to residual impurities being left over after the evaporation.

yeah the longer u leave it the worse it will taste so yeah best to do a quick wash 1st time an yeah another 1 afta that which will be green an taste like arse but it wil still get u stoned just have to smoke more is all

first off, thanks for the info. i made this stuff(thanks to MP,Hick,TBG) with all the shake from my last batch...love it! guess i havent been shakin it long enough though, ive only been countin to 60 and still happy with results. cant wait to do it a little longer with my new harvest. i use a small jar(about8-10oz) and strain it onto my glass table under the ceiling fan, blowing down. usually takes about an hour to dry. i started doin like this cause patience is not one of my strong suits. i dont recommend using a hair drier unless your table has a lip to keep it from rolling of the edge...dont ask me how i know that:rofl:

TBG..... You are an awseome individual... I am so stoned right now.

Thank you TBG for starting this thread.

And thank you Lyfr for posting those inspiring pics.

I just made a couple batches out of about a half ounce. I got this caramel clolored oily stuff.

I have a 1.3 ounce jar 3/4 full right now and I have three more trays drying.

This stuff is cool. I boiled my pipe and everything, HAAA... Packed a fat bowl in my clean pipe, I think I added like three good size drops of oil. I think I am pretty stoned.

I feel like I drank a pot of coffee and drank like a case of beer.

Definatly cant socialize, cant drive, dude.... I am so stoned right now.

I think I am rambling. Ok thanks again

mann cant wait to try this got some tiny popcorn an some trim drying tonight should be funnn...

just smoked some got a good half g maybe more of strait sticky icky no need to press it even... black hash, good stuff beats the old sifter box thats for sure....

toke@smoke420 said:
just smoked some got a good half g maybe more of strait sticky icky no need to press it even... black hash, good stuff beats the old sifter box thats for sure....
it is NOT black hash. it is 'hash oil'...there is a significant difference. ;)

whatever it is it was good and faster then makin "real hash" with a sifter and then pressin it on the stove..... it wasnt oily though it rolled into a nice ball but thanks for correctin me... anyways i still got like a good amount stuck in the cornerz of the plate razor cant get to it, any ideas on scrappin this last little bit?

i use a small/thin flathead screwdriver to get in the corners...;)

i didnt read this entire thread due to it being 10 pages long but i have a question.. if answerd already in this thread im sorry and point out the page of the answer plz

What are the pros of doing it this way vs. making bubble hash?

and

i knew a girl one time who had little bottles of hash that was actualy in pure liquid form.. what is this called? and how to make it? or where are some links to it?

Thanks

Bleek187 said:
i didnt read this entire thread due to it being 10 pages long but i have a question.. if answerd already in this thread im sorry and point out the page of the answer plz

What are the pros of doing it this way vs. making bubble hash?

and

i knew a girl one time who had little bottles of hash that was actualy in pure liquid form.. what is this called? and how to make it? or where are some links to it?

Thanks
the pro's; fast, easy, safer than butane
liquid hash would not be hash but "hash oil". you can get this by purifying(lack of better term) with solvents like butane, ether, and others that blow up. IMO

toke@smoke420 said:
whatever it is it was good and faster then makin "real hash" with a sifter and then pressin it on the stove..... it wasnt oily though it rolled into a nice ball but thanks for correctin me... anyways i still got like a good amount stuck in the cornerz of the plate razor cant get to it, any ideas on scrappin this last little bit?
i use a heir drier to heat it up then wipe it clean with a zig-zag and roll one!

yeah i just had best results with the hair dryer and a lil bit of shake i had layin aorund... put it kind of together while rubbin it on the plate and rubb my finger up in the corner ended up getin all of it highly recomend this if anyone has trouble getin it collected from the corners.

I stumbled on this thread and by the time I was done I wanted some.:fid: All I had at hand was some good Swag and a can of Acetone. I know acetone is a great solvent so I figured it would work. I was a little fearful of using it because it is such a good solvent so I followed the link the british hippy guy put up to the wiki on acetone and read the whole thing. Nothing to really scary, it is even made in small amounts by the human body, so it is even more natural and non-lethal than I thought. So then I decided to read the wiki on Isopropyl Alcohol nothing really scary either but it turns out that isopropyl alcohol breaks down into acetone in the body.:holysheep:

So I took about 3 grams and crushed it well. Then did a 90 second wash with the acetone and poured it out through a single coffee filter on to a pyrex plate. It was 50 degrees F out and it all evaporated in like 15 minutes and made some nice black sticky tar. Smokes great, I like it with a little bit of keef/fine ground bud mixed in. Will do it again. It is nice and easy to do with good strength.

:rant: If you try acetone remember that it evaporates quickly and is very flammable. Use it only outside away from heat, fire, pets, kids and prego women.

This is a long thread, but I just tried this method last night. Worked great, but I modified the coffee filter part. I took the filter holder out of the coffee machine, and just poured it all out. Drains ALOT faster, and much easier to handle the mush...

Thanks TBG!!

I recently saw the Rick Simpson story online. I'm gonna whip up a batch for an ailing friend. I would think ISO would be the same as what Rick made using naptha? We'll see.........

Latest posts

Back