Iso Hash Oil

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoney Bud said:
I haven't bought on the street for so many years, an ounce of weed was called a "Lid" last time I bought one.

A "Lid". Haven't heard that one in a while. Reminds me of the "Police Story" days.........

Pot Belly said:
A "Lid". Haven't heard that one in a while. Reminds me of the "Police Story" days.........

Same here:holysheep:

Pot Belly said:

What's "Police Story"? A tv show?

I must have missed that one.

Stoney Bud said:
Actually, I'm more interested in why the term "Dub" is used.

What does the word "Dub" mean?

Double? If so, double what? Double $10 ?

hehe, I love the names people give to stuff.

I haven't bought on the street for so many years, an ounce of weed was called a "Lid" last time I bought one.

Now, I just trade if I want something else than I have.

Pretty sure it means double, or double sack and costs 20 dollars.....I've heard it used in urban areas more than anything......Those names sure are funny though!

:D "Yo, bro, can ya hook a bruddah up wit a DUB sak!!!:D

Stoney Bud said:
Actually, I'm more interested in why the term "Dub" is used.

What does the word "Dub" mean?

Double? If so, double what? Double $10 ?

hehe, I love the names people give to stuff.

Now, I just trade if I want something else than I have.
What I know dub means Deuce meanings meaning 2 10s

Cook_ said:
What I know dub means Deuce meanings meaning 2 10s

It must be "Double Dime Bag" a dime bag being $10.

Hahahahaha, the term "Dime Bag" has been around since the 50's that I know of.

Thanks Cook, I was thinking maybe that was it.

You know.. I grew up in the south. Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana... Dirty South for that matter, for 9-10 years..(1990's) And One thing I noticed is people sold nickle ($5) and dime bags alot. Just those little zippie bags with a nug or 2 in em. Guys would have handfulls of em.

Now, years later, I've since moved around quite a bit, and I've never found or heard or people selling these small amounts. When I ask, people think I'm crazy, or making it up, but ffs I miss the ability to purchase a joint's worth of weed at a party. Or 2-3 joints in a dime. You get the idea.

Failed trend?

Pot Belly said:
When I die, I want to go in my sleep, like my grandpa, and not like the screaming passengers in his car.:huh:
"
Potbelly...I'm sorry, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but...I read MP daily, like some people read the Wall Street Journal. I see your Signature every day and still pee my pants every time I read it. That has got to be the most hysterical thing I have ever read, heard..whatever..in my life....ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!!!:D

Cam

Cam said:
Potbelly...I'm sorry, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but...I read MP daily, like some people read the Wall Street Journal. I see your Signature every day and still pee my pants every time I read it. That has got to be the most hysterical thing I have ever read, heard..whatever..in my life....ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!!!:D

Cam

Hey Cam :ciao: This site is all about helping, so if I'm helping to clean the ol' pipes, I'm glad to be a part of it!

Seriously, though, can you just imagine being one of the passengers? That would be absolutely horrible!:rofl:

Thanks for the compliment on the sig............:joint:

PB:)

Reactions: Cam
Quick question..

If I use leaves with nutrient deficiencies, or necrotic (dead) patches, will my ISO hash taste funny?

King Bud said:
Quick question..

If I use leaves with nutrient deficiencies, or necrotic (dead) patches, will my ISO hash taste funny?

Funny? Yeah, it makes me laugh every time...hehe

No man, it won't affect anything.

Good luck to you!!!!

spook313 said:
do the leaves/timmings have to be dried out before doing this? or could i take a leaves from living plants and try this?

dry... just save all your trimmings when u crop and let them all dry out (spread it all out over newspaper in a dark room with air circulation (same as drying out your buds)) and do your thing

Stoney Bud said:
What's "Police Story"? A tv show?

I must have missed that one.

if no body told u already, police story was a cop show from the 70's, I believe... I could b wrong tho... I've smoked a lot of weed in my life... and I mean A LOT... smoke'n some right now, as a matter of fact... :hubba:

'Sup guys :ciao: I gave the iso oil method and I I like the results :woohoo:.
Heres a pic of my 2nd attempt.
101_0843_edited.jpg

I used fan leaves that a friend gave me. I noticed a lit'l more resin glands on some of them and a few bud trim. All and all, its easy, although a lit'l stinky, theres all kinds a goo :hubba: and its not bad for fan leaves. Thanks TBG. Ive been calling it iso goo hehe man oh man is it sticky. Oh and sorry for the blurry pic. peace, e :bong2:

just finished my first batch.i only used like 4 grams of bud. i dont know why im surprised at how easy it was/how much i got....great stuff!

Gadhooka said:
Pretty sure it means double, or double sack and costs 20 dollars.....I've heard it used in urban areas more than anything......Those names sure are funny though!

:D "Yo, bro, can ya hook a bruddah up wit a DUB sak!!!:D

Yea where im from us young guys use the slang word "Dub Sack" for eighth of some **** weed. The type of green that has more seeds than bud lol

Ive smoked, bought, and made Oil with my weed for about 5 years using isopropyl. I just bought a 3bag XXXtractor system and Im not going back.
I LOVE WATERHASH!!!!!!

P.s Vapourizers are good just dont get one of those cheap hotplate ones go digital. Peace

Latest posts

Back