A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds company is a Ripp Off seed bank, they take your money a do not send your order, they do not send a tracking number with your order,they will not return emails once they recieve your money. BUYER BEWARE of this site amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

PuffinNugs said:
i notice they are a advertiser on the main site here, i havent heard anything bad on them, but not to many people order there anymore i guess, atleast what people are talking about.
Where is their ad on this site? Just curious.

I have read this entire thread as well as the seedbank link page of recommended banks worldwide ship..as well as those that ship to certain countries and the black listed banks... just wondering if anyone has any info on "goldenseed" or seedsdirect.info" same site basicly.. the gentlemans name is "G" for short...any info would be appreciated.

member ordering from seed boutique nirvana, i think.. its been a while.. but got White Widow, and California Orange Bud.. still have the cali going.. :) but lost the WW to my kitty cat about year ago now or so, almost lost the cali as well, but she recovered well and been cloning her ever since.. :( but both were great gens i thought. seed germ was like 80% or so. not bad. maybe 6 out of 10 were females.

ordered these like idk, maybe 4-6 years ago. lol cant seem to really narrow down the date. and cant seem to find the SAME site from back then..

ANY suggestions? i went thru the whole forum and found some negative comments bout NIRVANA, but there seems to be a couple or few of that name..

also only found one post about NIRVANA SHOP, anyone else have experience with this site?? this is also the site with the WEEKEND WHOPPER so to be a little more clear. def interested in NIRVANA SHOP, great prices. just wanna know bout the delivery success rate? if legit and what not..

Hit me back please :hubba:

BK

I've ordered from Nirvana. Good service, good genitics. probably the cheapest seeds around. Their strans are okay, but attitude carries the biggest variety anywhere.

unogrowdude said:
I've ordered from Nirvana. Good service, good genitics. probably the cheapest seeds around. Their strans are okay, but attitude carries the biggest variety anywhere.

hey uno, was it the same site.?? the one on topic is hxxp//www.nirvanashop.com/en/

ive come across what seems like more than one nirvana site..

make sure this is the same site please? :)

Hi BushyKush. Yes you have the correct site. If you registure with them, for their mailing list, they will send you weekly deals called "weekend woppers"

unogrowdude said:
Hi BushyKush. Yes you have the correct site. If you registure with them, for their mailing list, they will send you weekly deals called "weekend woppers"

k, kewl uno, thanks alot man, ima place a John Doe order ofc. dont like to be on any kind of list. or paper trial.. :) although the deals mite be great, gna have to pass. ill let you know when i place my order and when i receive it.

if this is the nirvana i got my White Widow and Cali Orange from I know they will be great!! thanks again.. ill be posting some se*y pictures up later of my friends ladies.. ;)

unogrowdude said:
Kush you need to live in a state where its medical mj.

you mean in order to qualify for the deal? or?

hey UNO, i saw u mentioned to someone bout using WORLDWIDE mj seedbank... have u ordered from them b4? and received all of ur order? and why do they have so many different banks? im lookin for the best genetics for what strains im interested in.. makes it kinda confusing on knowing which has the best genetics.. :(

Im leaning towards Worldwide Seedbank..

All will be single FEM seed

1. Wonder Women - Nirvana
2. White Widow - Greenhouse - Medical Factor
3. Red Cherry Berry - Barney's Farm
4. Rasberry Cough - Sativa Seedbank - Medical Factor <----- Might change this to a Cheese or Kush strain, or maybe even a Haze strain..
5. Pineapple Express - G13 Labs
6. Blackjack - Sativa Seedbank
7. AK-48 - Nirvana
8. New York Power Diesel - Sativa Seedbank - Medical Factor

Thanks for all your help peeps.. :)

Hey Kush, no I've never ordered from world wide. They are just a company that sells single seeds and very pricey I might add. Good genetics come from good breaders. I get a lot of my info thru High Times and what they recommend. Big Budda, Greenhouse, TH Seeds, Reserva Pravida, are good seed companys(breeders). And no you dont have to have a medical card to buy but it takes away all the worry about ordering or being on a mailing list.

unogrowdude said:
Hey Kush, no I've never ordered from world wide. They are just a company that sells single seeds and very pricey I might add. Good genetics come from good breaders. I get a lot of my info thru High Times and what they recommend. Big Budda, Greenhouse, TH Seeds, Reserva Pravida, are good seed companys(breeders). And no you dont have to have a medical card to buy but it takes away all the worry about ordering or being on a mailing list.

well the list above comes to 72.00 and if i ordered 2 regular 10 packs form NIRVANA SHOP.. that cost 72 bux it self. so id only get 2 kinds of strains, if going thru NIRVANA SHOP. but if i spend the same at WORLD WIDE id get the chance of getting 8 different strains + 2 freebies..

i had a buddy say that he ordered from worldwide 3 times before, and they all came. so i figured id give em a try.

the price seemed reasonable to me i thought. for fem seeds.

when i looked at attitude there was alot of OUT OF STOCK, as why i pondered the idea of world wide.. :)

and my buddy was knocking me for wanting to go thru NIRVANA SHOP.. and get those same ones. besides the Red Cherry Berry, and Pineapple Express.. these two were add ons i found on the worldwide site.

i pretty much am lookin to get half MEDICIAL strains, so the genetics being good is a must! as for the other half of my order, just lookin for some tasty great strains.. for day/nite time smokin.. dont like the couch lock during the day!

BK

Kush if your looking for something tasty and good to function on try Big Budda BlueCheese. Very euphoric!

Anyone looking for early finishing outdoor gear that arent autoflowering garb. Check out hXXp://automaticseed.com/8-highrise-seeds Replace the xx with tt in the link. They have great service and shipping is A+. Not to take away from the great selection and job Attitude has and does!
Just figured i'd throw it out there with outdoor season being right around the corner...
B.P.
:icon_smile:

Got my order.... no problems. :) a bud and I got all that we ordered. we are very pleased and will use the Single seed co again. loved em.

took 2 weeks from when order was placed to receive at another buddys house.. Midwest area.. all said.

also got our freebies. i believe they are Kaze, and i cant remember the other. lol ill have to get back to you on that. well all in all Single seed co is sweeeeet!!!

I recently had a great experience with .buydutchseeds.com.

They&#8217;re website is simple to navigate, informative, and they offer 62 varieties including recent Dutch Cup winners, other popular strains, and feminized varieties, with descriptions regarding genetics, potency, and climate preference.

The ordering was simple with use of major credit card, or options of cash or bank transfer, and easy to navigate with the currency converter.

I received a prompt email answering inquiries I had about a certain variety

I received the product within 10 days discreetly and carefully packaged for protection.

On my second order I received 10 free seeds for ordering $50 or more!
I highly recommend buydutchseeds.com[/url]

MJ 13 said:
I recently had a great experience with www.spammerssuck.com.

They’re website is simple to navigate, informative, and they offer 62 varieties including recent Dutch Cup winners, other popular strains, and feminized varieties, with descriptions regarding genetics, potency, and climate preference.

The ordering was simple with use of major credit card, or options of cash or bank transfer, and easy to navigate with the currency converter.

I received a prompt email answering inquiries I had about a certain variety

I received the product within 10 days discreetly and carefully packaged for protection.

On my second order I received 10 free seeds for ordering $50 or more!
I highly recommend www.spammerssuck.com

And I am sure your unbiased right? This is a seed bank review thread not a plug the business you must be affiliated with thread.

Your very first (and most likely your last after you are banned) post and you break the rules, which you obviously didn't bother to read, and spam our beloved forum.....real smooth Ex-Lax.

I'm not a spammer I'm a satisified customer! I thought my review might be helpful since I had experienced the rip offs and ho hums like many other posters here. :)

Latest posts

Back