A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on terminal head, hempdepot is the worst seed bank out there. The websight design and layout was beauful. That was what drew me in. But what apears from the outside, doesn't always reflect the inside.The order was in transit for nearly 2 moths. I thought I would never get what I ordered. I bought 20 high graded female seeds and only 10 germinated and 7 of them became all male plants. Obviously I was fustrated and contacted the websight host. There after, Brad from hempdepot refused to deal with me after I requested a replacement of the ones that didn't germinate. Brad gave me no slack and cowardly refered to "his policy" as his holy bible. What a cowardly jerk! I will never order from hempdepot again nor would I recomend them to my worst enemy.

has any one ever bought seeds from dr.greenthumb i know they have a stran i like thks.:)

Hi Mari, I,ve gone thru sensible may times,Alwats get my order and always comes in the breeders pack. I would highly recomend them!

Has anyone used Worldwide Mj Seeds?

I ordered 10 Indica and 5 auto seeds. I am having problems germ the seeds. Only one auto has germed so far, (have 5 trying to pop) and 3 indicas are tryin to pop but nothing so far, just the one auto. Are they selling old seeds???

I'd say to stear clear of elite genetics at present....:rofl:..

Hick said:
I'd say to stear clear of elite genetics at present....:rofl:..

havent got any seeds recently but his strains were the best in my garden

Anyone use seedmadness, they seem to have quite the variety and a well explained shipping method.

my vote goes for nirvana, 2 orders so far & 100% germination for the girls
88l1483.jpg

Hi there folks!

Feedback on the following vendor would be greatly appreciated!

Cannabis Marijuana Seeds - "Largest selection of marijuana seeds in the world, with fast, efficient service you can rely on. We currently stock 3035 strains from 85 marijuana seed companies from all over the globe to help you overgrow the government and put an end to marijuana prohibition." -

As this is my first post, Forum rules prohibit my posting the url for it, but it is operated by a dude named Russ Travis. Anyone heard of him? What's his rep like! Thanks.

Peace! ~ Rolling Thunder

I just googled "We currently stock 3035 strains from 85 marijuana seed companies" and it came up with a big list of "companies" that use that EXACT phrase. Many of them offer 20 free seeds with any order. This smells more fishy then a can of tuna.

Barbapopa said:
This smells more fishy then a can of tuna.

Hi there Barbapopa! Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep that in mind while I wait for others to chime in on that one too! Me thinks I smell something just as stinky over at the cannabisseeds[dot]com website. They have 12 feminized SSH seeds slashed down from 145.00 to 20.00! Looks a lot like another one of those cheap f2 knock-off scam-operations.

Attention newbies: avoid the cheap f2 knock-offs. Learn to distinguish top quality seed from the fakes out there. Take some time to understand the basics about breeding quality seed and the importance of peak hybrid vigour to a seed's top performance. Stick with genuine f1's, if at all possible. A good beginning promises a good ending!

Now, Your Dudeness, please pass the peace-pipe! :D Rolling Thunder

Rolling Thunder said:
"We currently stock 3035 strains from 85 marijuana seed companies from all over the globe ...

This sentence contains the reason why I've enquired about the Travis gig. I'm trying to zero in on the Ethiopian Highland beans, from Africa Seeds, but I can't seem to find anyone else that claims to have them in stock. On the "Original Marijuana Seeds Breeders" page of this website, the claim is made that Africa Seeds is "still active and selling seeds;" but I can't find their website or any vendors of their gear, except for Travis. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, toward a reliable vendor of E.H., that would be very cool, and much appreciated! ~ RT

I ordered some auto flower seeds from Doc Chronic they came in crushed in 6 days. I e mailed Doc and I recieved my new seeds in 7 days. This is the fourth time I have ordered from Doc the first time I have had a problem and he took care of it very quickly. Thanks Doc

Growin_4_It said:
Has anyone used Worldwide Mj Seeds?

I ordered 10 Indica and 5 auto seeds. I am having problems germ the seeds. Only one auto has germed so far, (have 5 trying to pop) and 3 indicas are tryin to pop but nothing so far, just the one auto. Are they selling old seeds???
I ordered 5 seeds form them.one was a fem auto blueberry, and today it started growing male pollen sacks.I also only had 1 of the other 4 seed germinate, the others did nothing.I just emailed them and If they are cool then I am cool , If not I will make sure everyone knows it.

Ordered Blueberry(DP) from legends seeds, w/CC, quick delivery, only 6 sprouted tho but I heard other people had low germ rates from this strain. also got 8 free seeds i didn't know i was gettin.

BlazeChronJ
I also placed an order with marijuana-seeds.nl but my experience shipping to USA was all good.... Mine were postmarked in England and did not come in the same stealth packaging you described.... also the 5 free seeds in the indoor variety pack you mentioned were advertised in several places on their website and even told the current "free" strand.... can't speek for the ratio or end product yet but was very impressed with the friendly email and fast service.

BTW: It took 7 days.... wondering if you were on the same site?

Latest posts

Back