Looking For Cheap Way To Keep The Smell Down A Bit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
Any Suggs ?????? i'm moving my veg room to my garage and need a cheap way to de-stink it some. also this is my first grow but i'm assuming they stink more during flower...is that right???

im not sure how much your trying to spend,but i'd check out dl tokers homemade carbon scrubber in the diy section.ive heard very good reviews on it.im personally making a couple for my grow room real soon.

CFilt.jpg
PUFF MONKEY said:
Any Suggs ?????? i'm moving my veg room to my garage and need a cheap way to de-stink it some. also this is my first grow but i'm assuming they stink more during flower...is that right???
Here is mine, fairly straightforward.

Basically, if you cut/grind the corners off a 30cfm computer fan, it will fit perfectly into a 3 inch pvc coupler (or elbow). You can see the fan in the one on the left. I use it to pull air from the growspace below. The 3 inch pvc tube goes an inch or 2 into the grow space. Rubber band a piece of pantyhose around the bottom of the pvc tube, fill with activated charcoal, put the 3 inch collar with the fan in it on top and plug it in.

In my case, I have 3 of these because I need that much airflow to cool the CFLs. The length of the pvc tube can be adjusted to hold enough GAC to get the job done. Hope this is helpful.

Latest posts

Back