Muddys Grow Shack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bro, Looking nice and frosty! Look out for my new Diary Im starting.

bro congrats ur plants look dank as ****! im startin to build setup for my first grow and urs does nothing but inspire!

I've seen nothing, but good genetics from both of these strains so far.
Nice going bro!
Hope to see more pictures soon.

I know it's kinda soon for an update..but something strange is happening to my buds :hubba:

PW3 004.jpg

PW3 003.jpg

AAAAHHHHHHPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTDDDDDDRRRRLLLLLLLLLPPPFFFFTTTTT. Sorry Muddy, I didn't mean to drool all over your pics!!

godspeedsuckah said:
AAAAHHHHHHPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTDDDDDDRRRRLLLLLLLLLPPPFFFFTTTTT. Sorry Muddy, I didn't mean to drool all over your pics!!

DROOoooool away, my friend...lol

I don't know for sure, but I drool on em all the time and they seem to enjoy it..lol :smoke1:

LOL, I can clearly see perfection in the making. How many more weeks?

I should only have about 2 weeks of flowering left til harvest, Godspeed :)

Here are my Bubblicious and GWS, the GWS is a monster, the colas are each about 12 inches long and had to be tied up cause they're getting too heavy. Things are tough all over :p

PW3 008.jpg

ohhhh man do those look good. But im second guessing how many plants I have. If mine turn out near as big as yours Ill only be able to fit 4! Good work bro! How long did you veg them for?

Exarmy said:
ohhhh man do those look good. But im second guessing how many plants I have. If mine turn out near as big as yours Ill only be able to fit 4! Good work bro! How long did you veg them for?

Thanks Bro!
I vegged them for about three weeks from seed..as soon as they hit the 5th or 6th node, I top them, move them to their final pots, feed em Superthrive and put them into 12/12.

They usually stay under 36" and branch out just fine.

The Superthrive and the stretch from flowering balance out and knock off a week or so of vegging and doesn't affect flowering time. It helps the roots to use the ST and molasses.

Hey man, what time did your buds start changing. I'm at wee 5 and have no color on the buds and am giving up hope. I thought the inner of the new growth leaves were changing but then again maybe my brain playing tricks. Oh well, congratz that YOU have color though LOL!

DomsChron said:
Hey man, what time did your buds start changing. I'm at wee 5 and have no color on the buds and am giving up hope. I thought the inner of the new growth leaves were changing but then again maybe my brain playing tricks. Oh well, congratz that YOU have color though LOL!

I'm at week 5 right now, dude..they JUST started changing a day or two ago.

First it was a few of the flowertips and leaftips, but now it's gradually spreading. I have nice low temps in the flower room at night though, that may help.

I've talked to a couple of gents who's Pwreck didn't change colors...I've heard there are different phenos and some don't change, but I don't know if that's true...both of my pheno are changin to purple :rolleyes:

(Don't go hatin on me BombBudPuffa!!!!)

Latest posts

Back