22 days, Onyx and Mi5 Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackson1

Reaction score
Can I start bloom nutes you think? Plants look awesome, growing nicely but i see that they are a little light green in color possibly. HPS is on 20/4 and in Pro Mix BX soil, temp/humidity are perfect about 72-75 and 28% - 35%. Are they asking for nutes you think? Still don't have my microscope/camera yet so i can't post pic's. If Radio Shack has the one i want i will get it tomorrow so you all can see where i'm at. I will need to water tomorrow sometime so just asking incase i can start to feed a little bit of Iguana Juice bloom and Big Bud. Can I mix both together in the same feeding? I'm slackin on the nute knowledge.

Thanks, once again.

a few of my plants are a real light green color, they are rrf and hbd, and i added nutes to them, they didnt burn but the colored stayed real light. I would be real careful with nutes, autos are real sensitive, i made the mistake of going 1/4 strength of tiger bloom and burnt em pretty bad. im guessing it was because it was FFOF soil which is pretty hot already. my other plants in plain organic soil mixed with vermiculite love the nutes.

HI,

I don't think that Pro Mix is very hot as far as nutes goes so you could give them a very light 1/4 strength feed but I wouldn't use those bloom nutes right now. Iguana Bloom and Big Bud are quality AN nutes but they are for the budding stage and shouldn't be use until your plants are bigger and you switch to 12/12 lighting. You want to use a 'Grow' nute for vegetative growth that favors Nitrogen in the NPK of the nute. So... if you can pick up some Iguana Grow again I'd suggest starting at 1/4 strength feeds and watch for any leaf burn and slowly ramp up the strength if all is well.

Happy Growing!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
HI,

I don't think that Pro Mix is very hot as far as nutes goes so you could give them a very light 1/4 strength feed but I wouldn't use those bloom nutes right now. Iguana Bloom and Big Bud are quality AN nutes but they are for the budding stage and shouldn't be use until your plants are bigger and you switch to 12/12 lighting. You want to use a 'Grow' nute for vegetative growth that favors Nitrogen in the NPK of the nute. So... if you can pick up some Iguana Grow again I'd suggest starting at 1/4 strength feeds and watch for any leaf burn and slowly ramp up the strength if all is well.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Thanks for the info, dirty. The Mi5 and Onyx are autos and are already blooming so i'm past the point of veg nutes with them. I haven't used any nutes as of yet, the Pro Mix BX is not hot but has Mycroise in it but some say they lie about it or the amounts available but i honestly don't know for sure? I just know it is good stuff so far.

I am probably going to feed starting next watering with IG Bloom and start big bud durning week 5 and 6 and call it good.

Latest posts

Back