new flash autos coming out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
this is a quote from Stitch the breeder, thought you guys would want ta read this.

"This year is coming out the new Flash seeds strains:

Kush Van Stitch which is a pure kush auto strain and the new super auto CHAZE is Cheese x Haze.
Kush Van Stitch is very kush strain based on OG Kush, with very Hash taste, strong indica 100% style, very good for medical use...

CHAZE is very euforic high, strong taste, very big bud and high production... just the best, strongest autofloweing plant in the world!"

I pumped for the pure kush auto

another msg from Stitch

"Well I never made testing on the pkants that i've made, but the plan is to do it asap now coz many people is asking for it and i'd really like to know it myself to put in on my catalog...

Kush Van Stitch is of course smelling and tasty as it should be and the smell is really typical hash like, very fruit one, some of the plants that i'm actualy working on to improve the strain, is typicaly lemon smell and taste and old time black hash from pakistan or north india...
This is what i was looking for the kush that it took me 2 years to make and will take many more time to improved it...!
This one will be on the market in february i think, seeds are ready and just waiting to be packed etc...

JEt 47 is Lr2x (Ak 47 x White widow), as some people asked me, this is not a white russian, this is a ak47 tasty plant; white just a few of white widow in it to help to produce more thc glands and bigger buds...
this plants was worked since more than 3 years ow, just for my own used and friends, but when i decided to make my own Flash seeds bank, i decided to put in this one just the best of the best of my work and naturaly, Jet 47 came on the list.

Auto assasin is ak47 x cola de borruego (mexican sativa weed)

The next release, to be had into the bank, will be just pure sativa auto forms plants...like a sour Diesel Haze from LHB, working on name actually to call it lol!!! which is a fruity taste haze, smelling diesel, strong burning smell, fruity taste...A blue haze also and a new super auto for indoor and outdoor use which is CHAZE ( stitch 0.1x haze x cheese), tall plant, big buds, very purgent haze cheese smell, very potent, smoke it and u'll be happyy feeling and mood for more than 2 ours almost 3, for sure the most potent auto weed on planet earth...

I think that I also soon put onthe market a new breed, that is a rework of a shark attack, crossed with white widow... I 'm actualy working on name.

Be surre about one thing is that FLASH seeds as just one goal, to be the best quality auto seeds abnk in the world, cause I just want to provide to people, just the best quality weed and the work just with the best breeders as a team of excelence...
We'll never rework on copies and fack shity stuff, like almost all the seeds bank in this business, coz I used to work for many of them before and i know what is going on and where they are all buying there stuff from... so i know that they all sell copies...and In FLASH seeds, u'll be 100% sure to get original stuff, just for u growers that who love QUALITY."

sounds nice, where would i look??
sorry dont know much about breeders

"chaze will be available very soon, i think in less than 1 month or so... thius strain is a 4 generation strain, made with super auto base STITCH 0.1, this super auto strain help to create very quickly, new stable super autos strains..."

Latest posts

Back