Automatic log-in???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budders Keeper

Reaction score
Hello MP'ers,
I am already logged in whenever I come to the site. I log out and get the "all cookies cleared" and when I come back I am logged in? Normal?? I don't think this has happened before but I'm high all the time so who knows...
...well, who knows?

Thanks and sorry if it's a simple normal thing, My computer experience consists of MP and E-mail. Been thinking of getting crazy and joining FB but I'm not sure I'm qualified!:eek:

My comp did the same thing when I logged out. When I delete the cookies in my browser it had me completely log out.

Something ain't removing the cookies right. Need someone smarter than me from here on .

ozzydiodude said:
My comp did the same thing when I logged out. When I delete the cookies in my browser it had me completely log out.

Something ain't removing the cookies right. Need someone smarter than me from here on .

well that excl;udes me:p

:48:4u you were excluded before the short bus got there:p

The exact same thing is happening to me here when I use my iphone. It's quite frusterating. Let me know if ya get it figured out. :D

Latest posts

Back