Fluence x Gorilla Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What lovely flowers with so much frost. I just re read your journal up there, it is very nice. i love your pictures! Nice light dude. Thanks for posting.

Just started flowering with my spydr, packed in my gorilla 4 x 8 tent, lol.

Just started flowering with my spydr, packed in my gorilla 4 x 8 tent, lol.
Your going to fall in love if you haven't already,lol

Week 7 Update
DWC Gals are finishing up 2-3 are getting R/O water and SLF-100 for the next 2 weeks.
BB#4 has some funky growth compared to the BB#4 I have in coco that's 4 wks in. KQxLL is showing same growth viney like buds but not as bad as the Blueberry.

Lastly Black Lime Reserve x White Uzbekistan babies, so far the reviews on these have been some Lime Smelling goodness.

View attachment VdayGroupShot.jpg

View attachment BB#4-DWC-Wk7.jpg

View attachment BB#4DWC-Wk7.jpg

View attachment BB#4-WK4.jpg

View attachment KQxLL-Wk7.jpg

View attachment DSD-WK7.jpg

View attachment BB#2-Wk2.jpg

View attachment BLRxWU.jpg

KQxLL Week 8 with 10%amber and 70%cloudy came down on Monday.
BB#4 is in week 5 and is stacking very nicely and more compared to the girl that is coming down tonight in DWC.

I also built myself an Ebb & Flow system, cost me less than $70 to make it all happen. I wanted an Mega Garden but didn't really have the cash to shell out and already had a tote laying around.

View attachment KQxLL-Harvest-Wk8.jpg

View attachment KQxLL-HarvestWk8.jpg

View attachment KQxLL-Wk8Harvest.jpg

View attachment BB#4-Week5.jpg

View attachment BB#4-Wk5.jpg

View attachment DIYEbbFlow8.jpg

:stoned::icon_smile:
beauty man.. everything. wow

:aok:

You really outlined everything like a pro and did you indoor grow with much needed passion for the "kids"...expecting some "grandchildren soon"

Latest posts

Back