passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried it and it didnt work!! maybe because i smoked two days before.. i dont think i did anything wrong

i stayed hydrated, wheatgrass shots , cranberry juice, and then 2 hours before my test i got lime jello and chugged it with 20 oz of water. felt pretty sick and hour later i ate greasy food dranks another 20 oz then peed a little then went to test and peed again

I DIDNT PASS :[

looks like im not getting that job :/

I have not tried the gel because I do not have too. I do know that an every day smoker wil have THC in their system for 30+ days. Some one who smokes 1-2 times a week though can get rid of the trace just by drinking an aveage amount of water. Then there is the hair folicles which I believe can hold traces of THC for up to a year? Not sure on the time frame but I know it is alot longer than 30 days;)

Hey Guys, I understand when your on P-bation you have to piss. I personally will NEVER accept any job that requires random drug testing! My wife got a new job 3 mos. ago and they DO NOT drug test new employees. They told her it's not a big deal to them and if you come to work stoned then they would maybe test you. That's MY kind of employer!!

the method of passing a piss test. i posted today is under , 16 days till d day ......... this methed has never failed for me ......................... and i have taken at least 300 of these rediculous things..

Hi, great forum.

I have some info to ****mod edit**NO SPAM*****pass a drug test here.

SURE GEL!!!!!!!!SURE GEL!!!!!!!!!!!SURE GEL!!!!!!!!! Look at the first post in this thread. I too had a buddy from work who would pass his tests the same way! Sure-Gel. It worked every freakin time. You just have to be aware of when the test is and boom instant pass! It coats your kidneys or stomach or something down there with the gel. The liquid you drink after that stays locked in the gel coated bladder and you just piss that out at perfect temp!!! It does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta Chime in, FREAKIN SWEET! about to apply all those places i couldnt work before ;)

Ok, my best friend's mom went to (Action Personnel) temp agency for a job, but failed their drug test. Then she went to another (Manpower) temp agency and was told to take the drug test the next day. Stressed out, she smoked that evening.:doh: (Big mistake, right?) Well, they called me to find out which detox drink would be best and I ran across this thread. So, after examining ALL the posts (whew!) I told her of the Certo Plan. Since $40 to $50 for a drink is not realistic when you have been unemployed for a while, she opted to go with the Certo Plan. Here is what happened. Judge for yourself.

Night before test (smoked!) drank a few glasses of water and a glass of cranberry juice.
Sipped a glass of water throughout the night. (bad sleeper)
Woke up, drank a glass of water, then peed.
8am, mixed one entire packet of liquid certo (come 2 in a box) with 20oz of water. Slammed it.
9am, ate 2 minit steaks with cheese, but no bread. Peed again.
9:30 am drank 20oz water, peed again.
Drove to test, drank half of a bottle of green tea (maybe 10oz?) on the way.
10am, At test place, they did a (gasp!) MOUTH SWAB!

Well, needless to say, that fact scared her, since she was expecting a urine test. Either way, SHE PASSED!
:hubba:
Vital stats: 5'9", 165lbs, slightly sedentary lifestyle. I thought she'd be screwed since she smoked the previous day, and the time before that was 4 days prior and was bowl scrapings.
No matter what, when I decide to find a job and have to do a pee test, I will SUREly be buying some packets of Certo! Look for in with the canning items. In our stores, we found it across the aisle from the spices next to some jars and plastic sealable containers for food.
Good luck to anyone who has to take an UNFAIR, UNCONSTITUTIONAL drug test! I usually refuse to work anywhere they drug test. And I usually do factory work! At least now I know there is an AFFORDABLE way to pass for a job!
Keep on tokin'!
:48:

hey i am new to all of this, i am on probation on tue. oct 16 i will be drug tested, i have not smoked since oct.3 but i did snort some powder on fri. oct 12. can i really trust this sur gel ****? the first time i violated probation due to dirty urine, the judge told me the next time he sees me in his court room for another positive test he will see i do the mandatory sentence of 5 years.

I'm with Torch...I've passed a grip of drug tests using Cert-o...and I know of about 30 - 40 others who have passed before with Cert-o.

Hey man,this does not work stop liying!!!
test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing to and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt :)[/quote]

Hey man,this does not work stop liying!!!
test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing to and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt :)[/quote]

Stoney Bud said:
Hey, be happy, get high, and never stress.

You'll be old enough for your white hair to fall out.

Haaa! Bin There! Ole cue ball here.

Tell me about it, I'm 23 and already have grey hair...

nisie97 said:
well im kind of worried can u help????
I m not sure if you are serious. If you are them don’t worry: your boyfriend will not test positive after sex with a “smoked” person.------------------What it that all about anywaysA company certainly must to have the right to decide which kind of results they want from their employees. It is even acceptable that it may be linked with a certain image. But provided that he fits the profile for a certain job no organization should have the right to invade his private live. That is dictatorial and against the free market. If he smokes and that is part of him and as a hole he is more competitive than other prefessionals, how can someone try to handicap him It is his hobby, makes him relax. To put him under pressure reduce his working capability and therefore is bad to the society in general and specifically bad for him as a free individual in a free society.

Alright, so I got offered a job today, and have to drug test tomorrow. Thing is, I smoke EVERY night then go to sleep.

I found this forum after someone told me to try the gel. I didn't believe it...my exact words were "if it were that easy and you could just go to Wal-Mart and get the stuff for $2, everybody would be doing it!"

So, I made my trip to Wal-Mart then went to Walgreen's and bought an at home drug test for marijuana for $15. (Similar to a pregnancy test. Pee in a cup, dip a stick, wait 10 minutes for results)

Drank the gel with Powerade, which I ALWAYS have on hand because I play softball 8 months a year. (I'm NOT in excellent shape-so don't count on high metabolism with my negative relults)

Peed in the cup, followed directions with the dip stick and I PASSED!

This stuff DOES work.

I had to see for myself before I relied on other people's advice. Sorry, but when it comes to my income, I just didn't trust anyone, so I did this experiment myself before I have to take the clinical drug test tomorrow, which is a urine test.

I'll re-do this again tomorrow before the clinical pre-employment drug screen.

My mind is at ease now, hope it puts yours at ease as well.

Latest posts

Back