passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so as not to get confused, I am 5"11", 176 lbs with 10% body fat. Very fit, an athlete, and I eat healthy!

Thank you very much,But some of my friends just switched from smoking to E-smoking(including me) thanks to reviews and news from http://ecigarettereviewed.com/blog,But i still need to undergo this short and sweet method as i have something left in me i guess.

I didn't read the whole entire thread but a quarter. I tried the Jello method today for a lab test. I followed the entire instructions to the T. Hopefully it works. I'll post up and see what happens.

smokeonthesly said:
Here's the best way i found after doing a ton of research:

Always:
1. wear underwear to work

Finally!! Some sensible advice in this thread! ;)

Synthetic urine is still your best bet...
$5 digital thermometer and a 7/11 cup of coffee to dunk the synthetic urine bottle in right before you enter the testing facility. Get it up to 100 or a couple degrees higher, then tuck it in your underwear against your skin and in you go. Will stay within the temp range at least 30min to an hour if you tuck it well. A hand warmer pack will give more time if needed.

Don't waste a job opportunity on advice from people with 1 post relating secondhand Internet stoner folklore. Even if they passed there's absolutely no guarantee that anything they did was the reason (other than diluting their urine by drinking a lot of fluid).

suburban said:
Finally!! Some sensible advice in this thread! ;)

Synthetic urine is still your best bet...
$5 digital thermometer and a 7/11 cup of coffee to dunk the synthetic urine bottle in right before you enter the testing facility. Get it up to 100 or a couple degrees higher, then tuck it in your underwear against your skin and in you go. Will stay within the temp range at least 30min to an hour if you tuck it well. A hand warmer pack will give more time if needed.

Don't waste a job opportunity on advice from people with 1 post relating secondhand Internet stoner folklore. Even if they passed there's absolutely no guarantee that anything they did was the reason (other than diluting their urine by drinking a lot of fluid).

:yeahthat:

alright so i have smoked for about 2 years non stop and now i have to take random drug tests and i believe my first one is on wednesday i havnt smoked in about 3 weeks and on friday i took one hit of a bowl im 125 pounds and im not sure if i am going to pass, i have been reading some **** on line about the sur gel and people have been saying to dulites your piss what should i do ?

thc_over_load said:
alright so i have smoked for about 2 years non stop and now i have to take random drug tests and i believe my first one is on wednesday i havnt smoked in about 3 weeks and on friday i took one hit of a bowl im 125 pounds and im not sure if i am going to pass, i have been reading some **** on line about the sur gel and people have been saying to dulites your piss what should i do ?
Don't trust that **. Get some synthetic, and pass your test. Just wondering, why did you smoke Friday, after 3 weeks clean. Seems like you want to fail. If I have 3 weeks clean, why blow it a few day prior to the test? I am fairly lucky, in that I have a fast metabolism, and can pass a test, after one week clean. But I am in the minority. My buddy, still pisses hot, after 30 days clean. Of course he weighs 150 lbs more than me, and sleeps more than 8 hours a night. With my metabolism, I sleep, between 3 and 6 hours a night. The length of time, that cannabis remains in your system, varies from person to person, and you must take into consideration the amount you consume, how you consume cannabis, amount of body fat, and your metabolic rate.
But for you, I would just get some synthetic piss, to pass this immediate test, and then do your own experiments, using home tests, to find out how long you need to quit, to pass a test. Just because you can pass a Walmart test, don't assume you can pass a lab test. A home test, just gives you a guideline to follow. I can pass a home test, in about 4 days, but a lab test, takes me a week.

HomieHogleg

Got a call from a job on Friday asking me to submit a drug test tomorrow (Monday). I've been clean for about 21 days but have been taking 2 niacin daily (morning and evening) as well as creatine, cranberry juice and water because I was pretty active in my ways prior to me stopping. I'm 5'11 180 former athlete so i'd say my metabolism is still pretty high.

Should this be enough or should I try this sure gel to be safe?

Jello verified....I have been wondering what i would do if i have to go for a drug test here,I have been on voluntary service in Arizona but now in Africa and there is this guy here in Africa that used to send me buds by mail to the us but now that i am in Africa there is a a lot of good weed and need to get the jel because i often go for tests,no doubt the gel works... tokers..

I am the same size and athletic. I passed one in 9 days. I think this is possible because I was a roofer in Florida in august, working everyday, you can imagine how much water and sweat moved through my system. Other friends (co-workers) had similar results. One friend passed (lab test) in 7 days, he was skinny though, I beleive your body weight has a lot to do with it, less fat cells, less storage for the thc. By the way, I was smoking from sun up to sun down also, heavy,heavy smoking! Its all about your weight and metabolism. IMO

never heard of this one before, got to try it, cause the VA gives me test al the time

i cannot believe this thread is still going, I posted in this with my testimony back in 2006 and am still getting emails about it.

cool.

Montgomery said:
In order to be successful at internet marketing, you should work to establish a credible and trusted online presence.

:huh:

i cannot believe this thread is still going, I posted in this with my testimony back in 2006 and am still getting emails about it.

cool.
same here, Sic'. thas why i deleted so many my old posts a while back on here. i went quiet for a time and durring that time i started gettin hit wit all sortsa junk mail from idiots regarding old posts ive made. but once i clened my bank of posts it stopped.
FYI on all these flushing tricks.. some do work, but in fact its not so much a "drink this and u'll be fine" thing. thers more to it whit preppin ur body etc, but all the poppin multiple pills like fkn niacin or golden seal etc.... tha shyt will screw ur kidneys up peopel. so many the methods involvebasically overdosing on some vitamin or supplement of sorts

what kind of jello should i use ? the powder or the actual jello and mix it with the water? I have to take a test in less than 24 hours and i just smoked yesterday so I am beyond nervous. @cincy boy, or anyone who can help.

Latest posts

Back